𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐧 𝐠𝐨 β†’...

By wqterhoney

[UNDER EDITING] "Fred Weasley! Put that down and go to bed!" "But I haven't said goodnight to you yet!" "Fine... More

β†’ characters
β†’ prologue
β†’ chapter one
β†’ chapter two
β†’ chapter three
β†’ chapter four
β†’ chapter five
β†’ chapter six
β†’ chapter seven
β†’ chapter eight
β†’ chapter nine
β†’ chapter ten
β†’ chapter eleven
β†’ chapter twelve
β†’ chapter thirteen
β†’ chapter fourteen
β†’ chapter fifteen
β†’ chapter sixteen
β†’ chapter seventeen
β†’ chapter eighteen
β†’ chapter nineteen
β†’ chapter twenty
β†’ chapter twenty one
β†’ chapter twenty two
β†’ chapter twenty three
β†’ chapter twenty four
β†’ chapter twenty five
β†’ chapter twenty six
β†’ chapter twenty seven
β†’ chapter twenty eight
β†’ chapter twenty nine
β†’ chapter thirty
β†’ order of the phoenix
β†’ chapter thirty one
β†’ chapter thirty two
β†’ chapter thirty three
β†’ chapter thirty four
β†’ chapter thirty five
β†’ chapter thirty six
β†’ chapter thirty seven
β†’ chapter thirty eight
β†’ chapter thirty nine
β†’ chapter forty
β†’ chapter forty one
β†’ chapter forty two
β†’ chapter forty three
β†’ chapter forty four
β†’ chapter forty five
β†’ chapter forty six
β†’ chapter forty seven
β†’ chapter forty eight
β†’ chapter forty nine
β†’ chapter fifty
β†’ chapter fifty one
β†’ chapter fifty two
β†’ chapter fifty three
β†’ chapter fifty four
β†’ chapter fifty five
β†’ chapter fifty six
β†’ chapter fifty seven
β†’ chapter fifty eight
β†’ chapter fifty nine
β†’ chapter sixty
β†’ chapter sixty one
β†’ chapter sixty two
β†’ chapter sixty three
β†’ chapter sixty four
β†’ chapter sixty five
β†’ chapter sixty six
β†’ chapter sixty seven
β†’ half blood prince
β†’ chapter sixty eight
β†’ chapter sixty nine
β†’ chapter seventy
β†’ chapter seventy one
β†’ chapter seventy two
β†’ chapter seventy three
β†’ chapter seventy four
β†’ chapter seventy five
β†’ chapter seventy six
β†’ chapter seventy eight
β†’ chapter seventy nine
β†’ chapter eighty
β†’ chapter eighty one
β†’ chapter eighty two
β†’ chapter eighty three
β†’ chapter eighty four
β†’ deathly hallows
β†’ chapter eighty five
β†’ chapter eighty six
β†’ chapter eighty seven
β†’ chapter eighty eight
β†’ chapter eighty nine
β†’ chapter ninety
β†’ chapter ninety one
β†’ chapter ninety two
β†’ chapter ninety three
β†’ chapter ninety four
β†’ chapter ninety five
β†’ chapter ninety six
β†’ chapter ninety seven
β†’ chapter ninety eight
β†’ chapter ninety nine
β†’ chapter one hundred
β†’ chapter one hundred and one
β†’ chapter one hundred and two
β†’ chapter one hundred and three
β†’ chapter one hundred and four
β†’ chapter one hundred and five
β†’ chapter one hundred and six
β†’ chapter one hundred and seven
β†’ nineteen years later
β†’ thank you <3
β†’ 100K?????

β†’ chapter seventy seven

1.6K 50 57
By wqterhoney

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

A month had passed since Christmas and since then Chae felt that the season's greetings of happiness had worn off. She was no longer in a sea of bliss, instead, she felt as if she was being pulled under by waves of anger and frustration.

The anger radiating from Chaerin's body was red hot, she was eerily calm as she paced up and down the bedroom she shared with her boyfriend. Chae had reached a boiling point, in a matter of seconds it felt like she was going to explode. The young woman was beyond stressed, she completely and utterly fed up with everybody around her.

Chaerin was a selfless person, finding joy in doing good deeds for others but for once wouldn't it hurt for them to give her a break? Why must it be Chae's issue? Why couldn't Harry deal with his Draco theory on his own? Why couldn't Fred and George understand that it wasn't her job to come up with new joke products? Why couldn't her mother stop pestering her about becoming an Auror?

But the thing that had really sent her over the edge, was seeing one of her dearest friends close to tears when they accompanied each other for lunch earlier that day. Fleur Delacour may have been out of line in some of the things she had said, she may have come across as rude or spoilt at times but that did not mean she wasn't one of the kindest people Chae had ever come to cherish. Fleur Delacour was not a horrible person and Chae could no longer sit around and watch other people she cared for belittling her longest friend.

Fleur's earlier words lingered in her mind, it was plain and easy to see that Fleur loved Bill. It was similar to the way Chae loved Fred. But why is it that Chae didn't have to deal with the scrutinizing comments? Chae had never once had a Weasley call her unnecessary nicknames behind her back and Chae could not stand to leave the situation untouched any longer.

A long sentence of cuss words in her native language left her mouth, she was at her limit. Chae would no longer sit and watch, she was not a pushover and she most definitely would not tolerate the ill-mannered behavior towards her friend much longer. 

The brunette shivered when she felt Fred's hands on her shoulders, she shut her eyes tightly for a moment before she turned to face him but the cold look in her eyes was obvious. 

"Chaerin... What's wrong? You only talk in Korean when you're stressed or angry. What's happened love?" Fred asked, slightly aware of the dangerous look in his girlfriend's eyes.

"Oh, I don't know Fred.. Perhaps it has something to do with one of my best friends crying because of the petty behaviour she's had to tolerate the whole time she's been staying with your family," Chae snapped instantly.

Chae herself may have been out of line for bringing the Weasley family into this, but it was an unfair situation and she could no longer sit on the sidelines and watch some of her favourite people act in a nasty way that was so out of character for them. Fred scoffed instantly, she seriously had the audacity to blame his family?

"Chae this has nothing to do with you, why are you even involving yourself in this?" Fred responded, looking to the side before looking back at the short girl.

"Because I will not stand for the rude behaviour you have all shown to that poor girl! She's miles away from home and you guys have done nothing but bully her!" Chae began to shout, the water now bubbling over the saucepan. The lid was due to pop off at any second.

"So you think we're bullies now? Huh?" Fred shrugged. "Has it not occurred to you that Fleur has been rude as well. You know full well we wouldn't intend to hurt anyone!"

"I never once said you intended it, don't you dare put words in my mouth. I understand that Fleur can come off as snobby and unpleasant but none of you have even taken the time to get to know her!" said Chae, glaring up at the tall redhead.

"Why does it matter? She's only with Bill for his looks anyway!" Fred yelled.

Chae sucked in a breath, shaking her head whilst her feet stepped closer to her boyfriend, a finger jabbing into Fred's broad chest.

"You think she's that shallow? Then tell me, Fred, why wasn't I ever treated the same way as Fleur?" 

"I don't know Chae because honestly sometimes you act just as bad as her, with your better than everybody else attitude because you're just so smart and so pretty!" 

Fred knew his words were uncalled for and nasty, they were pure poison spilling from his mouth. Each drop hitting the Ravenclaw, but she wasn't going to back down. She was not going to cry, no, Chaerin would not drink from a poisoned glass because she was better than that. 

"Can you even hear what you're saying right now? If I'm so smart and pretty, why the fuck would I bother to waste my time arguing with someone as incompetent as you who can't even realise what he and his family are doing wrong!" She screamed, throwing her hands in the air. 

Fred glared at the girl, the anger getting the better of them both as the room began to fill with tension. Chaerin resisted the urge to walk away, she would not walk away from this argument nor would she surrender because she knew that she was right even if it meant yelling at someone she loved. 

"So we're the bad guys now Chaerin? That's how you wanna play it? If we're so bad why are you still here? Why are you still clinging on?" Fred spat, inching closer to her.

"You're twisting my words, you know damn well that I love you and I love your family just as much as I love my own, you know I'd risk it all for you so don't you dare try and make me feel as if I'm the one in the wrong!" she shouted, kicking the side of their bedframe furiously causing Fred's eyes to widen in shock.

Chaerin truly loved Fred, so much that it hurt her to fight with him like this. Maybe she was being selfish, maybe she was pushing the blame on him because all her problems were overwhelming her. It was too late to stop now, the two of them were already in too deep and now they were beginning to argue back and forth.

The two of them argued for over an hour, their shouting probably startling the neighbours. Chae's shoulders were beginning to drop and Fred had yelled so much his throat was dry, the couple ripped into one another mercilessly and at that point, they couldn't even remember what they were arguing about in the first place.

It was no longer about the way the Weasleys were treating Fleur, it was now about the two of them throwing insult after insult at each other as if it were a competition. The situation had escalated to a new high and the lid to Chae's boiling water had popped off a while ago. Of course, neither of them meant what they were saying to one another but in the spur of the moment, neither of them wanted to be the first to quit.

"I question my taste sometimes, why on earth would I settle for someone as egotistical and narcissistic as you! You are so awful sometimes Fredrick that I don't even recognise you, you've got no sense of what's wrong and what's right! You'd hurt someone and call it a joke but when will you see it's not funny!" Chaerin screamed, throwing the vase of the chest of draws.

"Oh really? When are you going to realise that your whole good girl act is slipping? You're just as evil as your own father! You act so innocent Chaerin but underneath it all, you're the biggest serpent of them all! You do nothing but put yourself on top of a pedestal, you like the attention and you can't stand it when it's not on you!" Fred bellowed, his chest heaving up and down as Chaerin shook her head.

She was done. There was no way she could stay in this room and not tear his head off, she needed to cool down and so did he. They weren't going to solve anything by shouting and screaming at one another until they were blue in the face. 

Chaerin said nothing as she walked over to the wardrobe, carefully stepping over the shards of the expensive vase, Fred's eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she pulled out a bag and began to throw her things into it. He stood and watched, too stubborn to stop her and when she was finally done packing she turned to look at him. 

"I'm going to stay with Sora, come and find me when you're ready to be a mature adult and apologise so we can work this out," Chae stated calmly.

Fred watched her figure retreat out of their bedroom leaving him standing in the trashed room and the front door could be heard slamming as Chaerin left the apartment.

a/n~ hello ! i decided that it was time to add some angst hehe. i hope you enjoyed this chapter, please don't be a silent reader and remember to vote and comment. also, i just want to give a quick notice that updates for goodnight n go are now scheduled to be weekly on a monday, this is because i am returning to in-class lessons at college, i hope you understand! have a lovely evening! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 1.4K 44
"We aren't friends?" Fred's tone was hard to read. "Well, I don't know, would you call us friends?" "Yeah?" I hummed thoughtfully. His face contor...
146K 4.8K 33
first book in the Evelyn Black series β€’ β€’ sequal: BACK TO LOVE [ i promise the second book is better lol ] β€’ slow slow-burn (like years) friends...
2.2M 61.5K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
5.7M 152K 87
YOU MAKE MY HEART SHAKE, BEND, AND BREAK BUT I CAN'T TURN AWAY! aurora "rory" archer was a powerhouse. well, sort of. she was a fierce friend with a...