A pokemon Adventure part12

A newly edited chapter... Happy Face! The chapter might not be fully edited for a while, but I'll try to get a chunk done today.

Chapter 12  

This chapter:

Team Rocket battles, more Team Rocket battles, and even MORE Team Rocket battles!

---/12/---

So John and Chris walked out of the metallic double doors and into the sunlight beyond. They spent the rest of the day at the city's game corner.

(see later chapter mini-series known as 'A Pokeslot Adventure')

After leaving the game corner, they checked into a large, steel, hotel.

(Thankfully the beds weren't steel)

They plopped down into the beds and fell instantly asleep. Outside, thunder boomed, and lightning flashed. But it was not because of this that pokemon on route 45 hid...

[Sound of falling rain] John and Chris woke up to the sound of pouring rain.

"Wow. Wouldn't want to be caught outside because of this storm," said John.

"We should take it easy tod--"

"Luckily yesterday I bought raincoats," John interrupted, looking happy. "Along with boots, gortex pants..." he went on.

"Come on, not just one day of rest?" Chris complained.

"And this, and that, and th..."

"[exasperated sigh]"

They checked out of the hotel, which had uncomfortable beds, and walked out into the rain.

[Dramatic sound] "We have you now!!!" a voice sneered. They turned at the sound of the voice. 

[Very dramatic sound] It was team rocket, around fifteen of them too!

[Even more dramatic sounds] The fall-out-of-trees team rocket guy who they had beaten before led the group.

"You may have beat me last time, but this time I will prevail. Mwu ha ha ha!!!"

After this there was an epic battle that may never be chronicled. Too bad. So sad. Get over it. XD

"How could you have beaten our team ratatata!? They were all at the huge level of ___!"

Suddenly, two men appeared. They each had the Team Rocket logo on their shirts, but their clothing was more stylish.

"Hmm." one said.

"You failed, LOSERS!" shouted the other, at the grunts. He turned back to John and Chris. "Though it was obvious. We should just use the grunts for simple jobs, like ransacking pokemarts and kidnapping retired old geezers."

"Why you!!!" Chris seethed. (if you don't understand why he is so mad, go back to chapter 4/5 the end of chapter four, beginning of chapter five.)

"Anyway, while you two are probably just weaklings, we will give you the great honor of losing to us."

By this time the grunts were gone, leaving just him and his companion.

"You're on"

"Go! Spark," said John, releasing the electric pokemon.

"Join him! Spook!"

The ghostly pokemon joined it.

"Hah, those weaklings don't stand a chance against my drapion," said one.