A Pokemon Adventure part16

Chapter 16

Lucario lunged. It flew toward John, fist outstretched. It's body was only a blur, but John could even make out the diluted eyeballs. He realized that (obviously) he shouldn't just stand there like an idiot. In hopes to stop Luke, he threw a pokeball, not knowing which one, only able to guess with his heart pounding crazily. "Ruuuunnnttt!!!!" screamed a very frightened snorunt.

"uh... Let's try another one," said John. "#%*^! The button's stuck! Guess I'm stuck with you then."

Chris just stood there, as Luke landed on the ground, about three meters short of John. (yes, I'll be using metric this entire series. Get used to it) "Chris! A little help here!" Chris sent out his staraptor. "alright! Let's do this!" exclaimed John. Chris didn't reply. He stepped back and turned to face John. A hand flew up from his side, and that was when John realized- his friend too was being controlled by the enemy. Staraptor flew with lucario towards John. Suddenly they stopped, as a freaky shadow started to appear on the ground, widening with every second.

The team rocket boss (who's name is never to be known) yelled frantically, "get him! Get him now!" But lucario, staraptor and Chris seemed to have snapped out of their trance, as palkia's power was never meant to be used that way, and for that reason only had a very weak hold on them, broken with the slightest distraction from something else. "Luuu?" "star?" "John! What happened?!" Then they seemed to realize what had just happened. "John, I..." "no bother," came the reply, "let's do this!" But in this, they suddenly remembered the black shadow. They turned just as an odd creature seemed to... come out of the ground. It seemed to be made of shadow.

"Darkrai," the pokedex chirped, "A legendary that seems to be made all out of shadow and darkness. Despite it's outward appearance, it is not a creature of pain and misery, as once believed. Some years back, it fought against both Palkia and Dialga in hopes to stop them from fighting, as they are mortal enemies. Spoiler alert, you don't catch one." "well, that was obvious," commented Chris. "it was?"

"the question is, why is it here now?" Chris directed this question towards the pokedex.

"Darkrai," the pokedex chirped, "A legendary that seems to be made all out of shadow and darkness. Despite it's outward appearance, it is not a creature of pain and misery, as once believed. Some years back, it fought against both Palkia and Dialga in hopes to stop them from fighting, as they are mortal enemies.

"yah, we know that already. WHY IS DARKRAI HERE!!!!????"

"Darkrai," the pokedex chirped, "A legendary that seems to be made all out of shadow and darkness. Despite it's outward appearance, it is not a creature of pain and misery, as once believed. Some years back, it fought against both Palkia and Dialga in hopes to stop them from fighting, as they are mortal enemies.

Spoiler alert, it's here to stop team rocket."

"I SAI-" exclaimed chris, cut off by John waving his hand. "it's here to stop team whatchamacallit."

"ROCKET!" yelled one of the head goons.

"right. Team sprocket."

...so, just a reminder, team rocket has taken control over Dialga and Palkia, and now Darkrai is here to stop them....

So, to summarize the battle which would normally take forever to type out,

1. Darkrai fought against Dialga and Palkia

2. It seemed to be and even match, so the fight went on for a while

3. John, finally realizing that he should probably help out, sends out lucario to help.

5. The day was saved.

Oh, did I leave out 4? Sorry.

4. Chris, always the smart one, decided that maybe they should destroy the blue stone.

4.5. Chris said, "wing! Take out the head goons!"

"lucario! Help him out!" came john's agreement.

Together, wing and Luke took out the head goons easily. They then set their sights on the blue stone, destroying it with close combat.

Now, back to 5.

5. The world became doomed.

The unnamed rocket boss, realizing his defeat, called for retreat. "retreat!" All of team rocket hastily left mount mystic, leaving Chris and John alone with Darkrai, Palkia and dialga. Dialga and Palkia did not leave, however. They stared at each other with an evil intent in their eyes. Then they started fighting.

"why are they fighting!?" asked Chris.

"Darkrai," the pokedex chirped, "A legendary that seems to be made all out of shadow and darkness. Despite it's outward appearance, it is not a creature of pain and misery, as once believed. Some years back, it fought against both Palkia and Dialga in hopes to stop them from fighting, as they are mortal enemies."

"did you just give me darkrai's information when I asked you for Dialga's and palkia's?"

"oh. Dialga is a mortal enemy of Palkia. I do not know anything else because they are pokedex numbers 483 and 484 and after going through terabytes of information that I processed I decided to skip them because that boatload of important information on them was about 56.82 megabytes and would take about ten hours to download. But don't worry, it was mostly crucial information on how to stop them from fighting and how to capture one and... HEY! I remember how to get them to stop fighting- you have to - 'PASSWORD RESTRICTED ACCESS' whoops sorry. Let's try my favourite colour- ••• 'PASSWORD ENTERED... processing ... INCORRECT PASSWORD, try again. Oh I know what it is, it's my hotmail account address- ••••••••••••••••••••• 'CORRECT

PASSWORD' okay, here's the info- you can stop Dialga and Palkia from fighting byyyyyyy dddooiiinggg ttthhiiissss------ woop woop woop woop battery is dead!!!!!!!!" "oh no," said John, "what do we do now!?"

>>>>M<<<<

So, how did you like it? Kinda lame at times but anyways.

BTW: the disclaimer thing at the very start of this story was changed. Just telling you this because of not very possible and probably irrelevant legalistic issues... See you!