The Light of Day [The Darkened Time Series Book 3] ~ 9

Chapter nine... one more chapter till ten... Yeah...

Little bit shorter than usual.

Too bad.

Also, the name of the Team Rocket leader... well... hmmm

So. THIS CHAPTER!

A flash to the past with Mr. Who-am-I? (Actually, you'll never ever be able to guess his first name. You could possibly guess his last name, though)

And is it time to reveal the person behind Team Rocket?

No. OF COURSE NOT!

For Pete's sake. You people expect me to give everything away so early?

And, finally, it's time for some reuniting! Whoo!

Begin... THE CHAPTER!

---/IX/---

"Let's go," I said, walking to-

INTERRUPTION!

"Mr. Italic, please remove yourself from the room."

"That's a little bit better."

---/Kiriel/IX/Kiriel/---

"Let's go," I said, walking towards the door.

"Wait! Don't you need to heal your pokemon?"

"Oh right..."

Gavin and I both successfully healed our pokemon, using the PC method, where the pokemon is put into the PC, healed by an attendant, the put back into the box, and then taken out by us.

Wait. Attendant?

"Gavin!"

"Yes?" He turns towards me.

"The PC method worked!"

"Why shouldn't it?"

"I mean, if the attendant's were frozen..?"

"Wait. That means... They haven't taken the entire region yet! Let's go!"

We ran out of the pokemon center, straight into the back of a squadron of Team Rocket members, up to twenty of them, all holding pokeballs.

I stumbled back, Gavin and I staring at the figures, marching away from us.

"They didn't even notice..." Gavin looked at them.

"I know..."

I tested something, walking up to the back of the group that wasn't moving very fast, and punched one in the head. He wasn't fazed at all, and simply kept marching.

"What is this..?"

Gavin walked up, and together we tackled one to the ground. He didn't resist, he simply tried to stand up again.

"This'll stop yah..." Gavin ripped the pendant off of the man's neck, and his limbs automatically fell to the ground, the man's body freezing in place.

"Good..." I watched as Gavin made another one of his mysterious pokemon hold the item, reminding me once more of my dear Pidgeot, and the Mightyena that I had met not that long ago.

I unclasped the man's hand, and found a downsized pokeball in it.

"What is it?"

I handed it to Gavin, and he pulled out a sleek, white touchscreen machine.

"The best in pokedexs," he explained. "And it looks like the pokemon is a starravia. According to my pokedex, it was caught about ten minutes ago."