A Pokemon Adventure Part 4

Hope you enjoy the edited chapter four.

EDIT OF THE EDIT: This chapter isn't actually edited. Just kinda. XD

-------

The riolu leapt into John's arms happily. "hey, do you want to come with me?" asked John. The riolu nodded enthusiastically.

"That's great!" said Chris, "now we both have a pokemon, and a pokedex!"

"So now we can both go on our pokemon journey," said John, "see you tomorrow."

-That Night- 

John made his new pokemon a small bed. "Do you like it?" he asked the blue aura pokemon.

'Yes. Thanks.'

"What!? Who said that?"

'I did.' The riolu looked up at John.

"You can talk?"

'No. I can communicate to worthy humans through my aura.'

"wow. That makes me feel so special." 'anyway, I should get to bed now,' thought John. So he got into bed, thinking about the fact that he and Chris would set off on their journey tomorrow. That last things he realized before he sunk into deep sleep was that he had forgotten to name riolu, and that he didn't have a pokeball to put it in. 'ah well,' he thought, 'I'll figure all that out tomorrow.

-the next morning- 

"Well," John said, "the first thing I should do is give you a nickname. Would you like that?"

'Yes' (I'm going to say 'said riolu' but remember that he didn't really talk) 'yes,' said riolu.

"Well, how about Luke!? Do you like it?"

'Yes I do!' replied riolu happily.

"Okay Luke, we should get going. I have to meet Chris, but I am going to stop at the pokemart on the way there."

John walked toward the large blue-and-white pokemart, with his riolu walking beside him. It was a nice day, not to cold and not to hot. But when he arrived at the pokemart, coincidentally the one where Chris's dad worked, everything was chaos. Windows were smashed, doors were broken into splinters, and the whole place was pillaged. John noticed Chris among the rubble. "Chris! What happened!?"

"I don't know. I've heard people mumbling about odd things and I've heard these reoccurring words: team rocket. But I can't make heads nor tails of it."

"Chris..... What happened to your dad?" John asked quietly.

"He... He... He's gone." 

 ---End Chapter 4---

PLEASE tell me if you like, dislike, really like, have a good idea, or think it's ok. Your comments help.

Once more, I have irrevelent content in the afterword. Luckily for you it's gone.