The End of Time [The Darkened Time Series Book Four] ~ 5

Welcome, my Pokemon FF-reading friends!

It's another chapter. I kinda feel inspired right now, so this is a blur for me. Just like Lily's memories... ^^

And yes, Lily's memories are HUGELY incomplete. I may write an entire book JUST on her and Sarah's journeys, but for now they are mere flashbacks.

I really can't wait for some plot "evolutions". I have already written part of a future chapter in anticipation, let's just say you won't want to leave this series any time soon! There's a huge amount of plot coming up, and we're getting there quicker than I could ever have hoped! (Good thing)

Wait, I just realized that this chapter has to be Caleb flashbacks... :( Anyway.

This chapter or next Caleb chapter will be the last of the Caleb flashbacks, hopefully, and I'm working on finishing off Lily's flashbacks, hopefully next chapter!

...Later... I just worked on the next chapter for a bit. Why? Because, my AMAZING readers, I was on a roll with Lily. But of course, now I have inspiration for Caleb.

/ATTENTION/

I am making a "slight" change to this book series.

In The Rays of Dawn chapter 13, it was pointed out to me that apparently Team Rocket's 13th subject was some kid who was changed into a baby Absol. Now, I suppose originally I had intended this baby Absol to be Kiriel's Absol, thus creating more plot.

But I had completely forgotten until it was recently pointed out to me.

During The Rays of Dawn, I manufactured a HUGE amount of plot. Sadly, I forgot about roughly 3/4's of it, because this series has been active for OVER A YEAR!!! (It was started sometime in March 2011) So, that is part of it.

And now, with the ACTUAL plot in mind, I totally prefer my new ideas (WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE THAT) So, that will be edited. Forget about it.

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! ...Person who pointed that out about a month ago...I think it might have been AwesomeShadow... But I can't remember... Very bad memory... Tell me if it was... I don't want to search through my whatever-large-number of pages on my message board... I'll dedicate it to you...

Oh and by the way this is now:

The Darkened Time Series

Trailer for later chapters:

Something big is coming. The world of Pokemon as you know it is about to be forever changed, and two people (Well, two characters) are going to be right in the middle of it. With plot twists you'll never expect, to characters coming out of the shadows, The End of Time is the conclusion to The Darkened Time Series that you never even saw coming.

Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are all out now -Start catching up on the once unknown adventures of Caleb and Lily and start discovering things you'd never expect!

It's time for the adventure of the legends.

The End of Time is a fan-based parody by Ilovetoread72 that you won't want to miss!

~And now, for our feature presentation~

---/Present/V/Caleb/---

"Oh yes, there is more to my tale." I sigh, wondering where to begin. I had already told them how I had met Gavin, and how we had tried -in vain- to escape. But they had stopped us, with something that the person sitting across from me at the table had called "the freezer". It certainly made sense.

I clear my throat and continue. "I was frozen for a period of time, while they seemed to cart off people on wheeled platforms. At one point, I wondered what exactly was keeping them from freezing...