31- SemiSemiFinals and Semifinals!

"NOW WE HAVE CHRIS vs FRÈD!!!" bleared the overly excited speakers.

The two trainers faced each other.

It was the speakers which broke the silence- "AS WE ARE OBVIOUSLY QUITE RANDOM IN THE RESTRICTIONS FOR THIS TOURNAMENT, WE WILL CONTINUE THIS TRADITION BY RANDOMLY CALLING THIS BATTLE A DOUBLE BATTLE WITH ONLY TWO POKEMON THE ENTIRE BATTLE!!!"

"Spook! Flame!" Chris threw two pokeballs, and of course two Pokemon appeared. His mismagius, spook, and his rapidash, Flame. The spooky ghost Pokemon drifted in the air, and the flame horse Pokemon pawed at the ground, eager to get going.

"come on out, Scepti, Scepto!"

Two large green Pokemon appeared, cleary of the same species. One seemed to be male, and the other female. They both had large leafy blades on their arms.

Who's that Pokèmon!?

—————•—•—————

Dududududu----

IIIIITTTT's -

"You cannot beat my Sceptiles! I am Pokemon breeder Frèd and my two Sceptiles have the ultimate combo!"

No ultimate combo could make my fire type Flame lose to either of those Pokemon, chris thought, they're both really low levels.

Frèd pulled out two odd, star shaped yellow berries, and threw them to his Pokemon. They both started to glow. "I have perfected a berry that will make Pokemon invincible!" exclaimed Frèd.

"isn't that cheating?" replied Chris.

"TOO BAD," yelled Frèd.

"Invincibility shot!" continued Frèd.

Both Pokemon shot out a beam of yellow light.

"Spook! Shadow dodge! Flame! Speed away!"

Both Pokemon managed to dodge the shot.

"Now! Mimic!"

Spook replied with two epicer beams of light, with hit the Sceptiles head-on. They fainted.

"That's what you get for cheating, Frèd!" yelled Chris.

—Winner- Chris is going on to the Semifinals—

/So somehow Chris managed to pull a completely random move out of thin air... Like that will happen again.../

"NEXT UP... JOHN VS SOME TOTALLY RANDOM PAREN- I MEAN PEOPLE"

Three people walked down to face John.

"Who are you?" John asked the trio.

"I'm your sister!" exclaimed one, a cheery girl with long brown hair and blue eyes.

"I'm your father!" said a older man with blue eyes as well.

"And I'm your mother!" said a motherly woman sweetly, a smile on her face.

"???" said John.

"You see," explained Mr. Nhoj, "we actually were never even mentioned until now in the entire story. In fact, that was just REALLY poor writing on the author's part. Now he's doing much better, but if you look back to the first five or six chapters, they're AWFUL. HORRIBLE. One paragraph or two per chapter? I mean, come on. The author left so much out..."

"I blame the author too, dad." replied John.

"And I'm sure the author blames himself as well, dear," said Mrs. Nhoj sweetly. (Which may or not end up as John's last name. It was all I could think of.)

"But because not that long ago the author realized his mistake after reading the first chapters for fun, he started looking for a reason to fit us in; and it seems we have came here to see how you're doing. At least, I think that's why we're here..." said his sister.

"And now we're going to do the new method of battle: a triple battle!" ended his sister. "By the way my name's Alexia." she added.

"Go! Spark, Luke, and Icecube!" John released his three Pokemon.

"Eggy!" cried his mom, sweetly. A pink Pokemon appeared, and John remembered always seeing them at Pokemon centers.

"Cuteice!" exclaimed his sister, Alexia, sending out a Pokemon that John vaguely remembered... "Hey! That's my old snorunt!" John yelled, his eyes open wide.

"Go! Rayquiz!" yelled his dad. A huge, green, dragonlike Pokemon appeared, and roared.

It was easily large enough to fully circle a bus, looking almost invincible. And no, it wasn't a ditto. (Actually, that was the original plan, that it'd turn into a ditto, but I scratched that and did... This. So read on for possibly one of the largest spoilers in this story, except it isn't a spoiler because this is the part it happens... So yah read on)

"Wh-what???" said John.

"I used to be the Pokemon champion!" his dad declared. "I was defeated not long ago... But you must be able to beat me to have any hope in the League... All five of them beat me..." he mumbled the last part dejectedly. "But whatever! I've heard about you're exploits, and you can do it! But we're not going to go easy on you!"

"Right!" agreed Alexia.

"Let's go!" exclaimed his mother, still sweetly.

"Icecube use blizzard on Rayquiz" (If you're wondering, it's a rayquaza)

The large piloswine conjured up a mighty blizzard, which buffeted Rayquiz. Rayquiz replied with a gigantic beam of light.

________________________________

WHO will win? WILL John win? HOW IN THE WORLD DOES HIS DAD HAVE A RAYQUAZA??????

-Authorthoughts-

First battle- 1 on 1. Second battle- 1 on 1. Third battle- 2 on 2??? Fourth battle- 1 on 1. Fifth battle- double battle 2 on 2.

I actually never got to the semifinals... :(

Also, if you're wondering why I called him Frèd, simply comment and ask me that, include your favourite Pokemon (If you want too, but remember- no legendaries or Pokemon already largely featured in this book) Or ask me anything else. Please.

—•—•—•—