A pokemon adventure part 10

Did I edit chapter nine? Ah, I'll get to it if I haven't. This is only a speedy edit, I felt I had to so I hopefully will come back later to correct all the mistakes I missed.

Chapter ten, into double digits now

When they left the gym, they immediately checked into the only hotel there was, a tiny rundown place. When they eventually got into their room, they realized the walls were so thin they could hear the people in the next room talking. And they didn't like what they were hearing.

A cold, crisp voice asked another person in the room, "Has uxie's location been pinpointed?"

"Yes. Tell me again why uxie is in the Photon Region?"

"After something happened in the sinnoh region, they came here. Anyway, the only thing that stands in our way are four trainers."

"Four? You mean one has been captured since the last update?"

"Yes. We managed to capture a young girl by the name of Anne, and her pokemon, a roselia."

"We will have to hurry. They are growing stronger every minute."

"I fear that it is going to wake up."

"Hmmm?"

"A pokemon of darkness. It is said that if an awful thing happens and it has to chose sides, it will side against us."

(It's definitely not my old favourite pokemon, and I definitely DID NOT write this chapter after recently buying a book that has this old fav. pkmn. as the main character... oh wait I did...)

"We should get some sleep."

It didn't take long before they could not hear any voices from the room beside them.

"That does not bode well," Chris remarked.

"I think they are Team Rocket." said John, "anyway, I should tell you something, Chris."

"What?" he asked. "I thought I might tell you that lucario can speak to me through it's special abilities."

"Kay."

The two walked over to the tattered beds and went to sleep, while counting cockroaches.

---/Next Morning/--- 

The next morning they woke up to sunshine streaming in through a natural hole in the ceiling.

'What a wonderful day,' thought Chris.

"Let's go and get to the next city," said John enthusiastically.

"I've got a good idea, let's explore the ruins," said Chris.

"Ruins?"

"Ya, there are some ruins right outside this cit-town."

My characters, the providers of random information which appeared out of nowhere.

"I wonder what type of ruins?" John mused. "Anyway, that sounds good. Lead the way."

"Got it," said Chris, "first let's check out."

They went down to the tiny foyer, and dropped of the rusted key to their room.

"Do you know what kind of pokemon reside in he ruins?" John asked the man behind the desk.

"Terrible, evil pokemon. Don't go there if you value your life" replied the old man nonchalantly.

"That's just great..." Chris whispered.

They left the old hotel and left for the ruins, not heeding the old man's advice.

Back at the hotel...