The Light of Day [The Darkened Time Series Book 3] ~ Gavin Special

• Dedicated to Gavin Ivy

Okay, everyone! It's ilovetoread72 here. Well, I've had a few main characters in this book, but... Today, for the oddest reason, I feel like recognizing Gavin. So, officially, today is Gavin Day! Hooray! Everyone cheer!

This will be the final chapter before the next book!

So, this feature will be all about Gavin. Why? Cause I feel like it, lol.

First, we've got a real-life character bio - who Gavin would be if he was standing next to you right now. I kinda made it in five minutes, for a drama project that's due tomorrow (long story) but I decided I didn't want to use it, so I'm including it in this feature! :D

Why? I don't know... XD

---------------------

Name: Gavin Ivy

Appearance: Gavin is in his mid teenage years, with plain, short black hair. He usually wears a plain white t-shirt, with dark lined jeans. His choice of footwear is usually a pair of runners. He is slightly skinny, yet strong, to a point.

Personality: His parents died when he was only six years old in a tragic house fire, causing him to feel set on revenge against the mysterious people who did it. He is sullen, not trusting, and a bit of a loner.

Occupation: After being orphaned by the tragic house fire, he was taken in by a young police officer in her early twenties. He grew up in a small police station, where he harboured a deep feeling of want for vengeance. Strongly against any sort of crime, he started to apprentice at the station, where he is a police officer in training.

This is the edited character bio from chapter five! I decided to feature the edited version here! It's definitely got a few changes from the original...

--------------------

Name: Gavin

Birthplace: Small town where he lived for the first six years of his life.

Age: Roughly 14-17 years old

Appearance: Eyes - Dark blue, to a point where some might consider them black. Hair - Plain, short black hair, but usually messy.

First Appearance: Amazingly enough, Gavin first appears in The Shadows of Dusk chapter one, in a short foreshadowing chase scene. His next 'appearance', after that, is in an ill-fated mission briefing Kiriel recieves, which leads up to the actual (rather suspenseful) chase scene in the next chapter.

Family: At one point, it is pointed out that he does have a family who he more or less abandoned... but apparently they died in a fire Team Rocket created, when he was only six years old. (Continuity mistake on my part, forget about the one with the family he abandoned. It is incorrect, I'm going to edit it out... when I find it.)

Who He Is: Pokemon Trainer, Police Officer in-training

History: His parents died in a fire when he was young, which was Team Rocket's fault, and he was taken in and grew up in a police department with a deadly dream of revenge. Very interesting person...

Personality: Due to his traumatic past, Gavin started out as a teenager pretty much living to get revenge on Team Rocket. A powerful fighter, with a good reason to fight.

Character History: Gavin was first created to be just a character who isn't as important, and maybe shows up a once to fight our hero, and maybe be a little little like some obsessive dude who only appears once. In fact, he was just there to fulfil a tiny bit of plot - one of those characters that have no real reason to exist. Little did I know, he would end up becoming the second main character, and a very large part of this book - completely changing its plot twenty times over. The idea of adding in more main characters spread - I'd never even considered it before, but now I've got plans... heh.

-----------------

Now, for an exclusive interview with Gavin!

Why did you want to become a police officer?

Gavin: Well, I guess it's because I have a strong sense of justice in me - plus I'll do anything in my power to take down Team Rocket.

If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?

Gavin: Justice. Complete justice.

What would you do if the leader of Team Rocket was unconscious on the floor in front of you, you were holding a knife, and there was nobody around?

Gavin: I wouldn't kill him, if that's what you're suggesting. He would have a life sentance, anyway.

If I killed you off randomly, would you be a-okay with that?

Gavin: I can tell you're running out of ideas to use for this interview.

Uh... No I'm not. But... Uh... If I must, I guess I'll just leave...

-----------------

And that was a total failure...

Now for a sneak-peek at the Gavin story - the tale of Gavin!

Parents killed at the tender age of six... Gavin's life was in shatters.

He was adopted by a police station - yes, a police station, that day.

They took him in.

Took care of him.

Gavin was against the mysterious organization that had taken his parent's lives.

He became a skilled pokemon trainer, and a rookie police officer - one of the youngest ever!

And all that crossed his mind was revenge.

The Gavin Story - On wattpad sometime in the year 3493!

------------------

Thank you for reading this feature! I couldn't think of anything else Gavin to do, so yeah...

Would anyone like a feature for another character? Go ahead and suggest a character!