A Pokemon Adventure Chapter 36

That's right... It's time for the third Elite Four... Semi-Short chapter... But yeah...

The Elite Four... The Ultimate Goal... Is another book by me. I'd suggest that, once you're finished with APA, that you read it... :D

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL TO A POKEMON ADVENTURE!!!

Now, usually, I wouldn't even talk about the sequel until the book was done. But... There's a reason for this...

You see, I've got another book known as The Shadows of Dusk. Now, when the book was over, I finally told everyone that there was a sequel via an afterword. About two or maybe three months later, people were still posting on the sequel's comment board, saying "WHAT? THERE WAS A SEQUEL?"

So, I decided to make sure that EVERYONE can find the sequel to A Pokemon Adventure.

THE SEQUEL TO A POKEMON ADVENTURE DOES NOT YET HAVE A NAME!!! SO FAR, IT MIGHT BE A POKEMON ADVENTURE BOOK 2!!! UNLESS I CAN THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER!!!

So... Yeah.

Also -

THIS ISN'T THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

Okay. Now, on with the chapter!

---/36/---

John smiled, and walked beside Chris into the next room.

"What!!!??"

"Huh!?"

"Oh, John and Chris. What a... Surprise to see you two here."

"Jane!?"

"Yes. Now, let's battle!"

---/Chris + John VS Jane/---

"Go, my Lopunny and Dragonite!"

"Woah... Icecube!" John stumbled back, as his powerful ice-ground pokemon appeared.

"I choose... Wing! Use CloseCombat on the Lopunny!"

"And Icecube - use IceFang on the Dragonite!"

The two super-effective moves landed on the opposing pokemon, dealing a large amount of damage.

"Dragonite, use SafeGuard, and Lopunny - Dizzy Punch on the Mamoswine!"

The safeguard protected Jane's team from stat problems, while Dizzy Punch landed on Icecube.

"Icecube! End this with IceFang!"

The hit was critical, but the Dragonite barely held on, while another close combat from Wing felled the lopunny.

"Dragonite... Use ThunderPunch on the Starraptor!"

Wing barely held on.

"Icecube! Use IceFang!"

Finally, the battle was over.

"Hmm... You have beaten me. Congratulations. Head on to face the truly fearsome side of the Elite Four.

She walked away, disappearing into the blackness, and the boys fully healed their pokemon.

"Now... Let's head on."

They walked into the next room.

"Hello," said a teenager, about 13-14 years old. He smiled. "My name is Dante. I am the last of the Elite Four. If you can defeat me, you can challenge the champion. Would you like to take me on in an amazing double four-on-four battle, where I use four pokemon, and you each use two?"

"Um... Yeah!"

"Then battle!"

---/Mini-Interruption/---

I really, really don't feel like writing another battle. Let's just say Chris and John win.

But, to make up for the shorter chapter, I'll insert a little thing in here:

Are you tired of authors skipping the best parts in books? Neglecting your feelings, as well as other readers? Well then, buy Ilovetoread72's free program for 1200P!

In this program, you'll be able to tell your troubles to Ilovetoread72, who'll tell you via meebo that everything will be okay, while laughing hard.

On the inside.

And the outside. Man, I love chat systems ^_^

So, call 1-911-NOT-HELP now, and receive a bonus pack of cry-able tissues with your free program purchase! Call now, and have a good day!

So... Yeah. Back to the chapter.

---/So... Yeah. Back to the chapter/---

"Wow. You are pretty powerful. I suppose... It's time for you to battle... The champion!

"Um... okay..."

And then Chris and John walked into the next room, unsure of what would happen.

-SO WANT TO INSERT SPOILERS HERE, MUST RESIST-

End---/The Rather Short Chapter, but the next chapter will be up in about ten minutes, give or take a day/---End

Okay. That chapter was way too short. But don't worry, all this Elite Four stuff will be over soon, then the sequel will start, after XXXX XXXXX XXXX X XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX!

Sorry. Spoiler masking.

Got to go work on the next chapter!