A Pokèslot adventure (pt. 2)

A Pokèslot Adventure! (part 2)

A * indicates a trademark of LifeUpStudios!

Most of the plot of this story is a Trademark of LifeUpStudios' a Pokemon journey of five.

Thank you.

"wait!! Wha-"

Then everything went... BLACK!! [du du duuuu]

John groaned. He then groaned again, but realizing he should open his eyes, he, well, opened his eyes.

He found himself in a small room. Sitting up, he faintly heard the sound of a foreign band playing, likely from the adjoining room. 'POP'

Suddenly, the game corner clerk from part one appeared. "seriously? I mean, POP?" asked John.

"not really, but remember, this is a side-story" came the reply. "I just came along to make sure the the journey went well."

"you mean- it could have messed up? But this is a side-story!"

"exactly. Anything can happen, including the death of a main character. See you."

Pausing while (turning?) to warp, she seemed to remember something.

"also I forgot to mention earlier, both you and your Pokemon will be experiencing a horrible fatigue for your entire visit. Bye!" and, with that, she disappearing with an increasingly fail -POP-.

Rubbing his head, he pushed open the door... And found himself amid hundreds of -shirts?- "a clothing store? Seriously?"

Leaving 'dressware', he found himself in a medium-sized city, apparently called 'Crazivy City'.(trademark of LifeUpStudio's A Pokemon Journey of five.)

"come to think of it, the author never mentioned city names.... That means this city must be -gasp- a city that will likely never be visited, discussed, or mentioned in the actual plot!!! Wow, better make the most of this visit then."

After wandering around the city for about half an hour, he realized that this city was much nicer than any visited in the actual plot.

"hey, what's this?" John walked over to a bulletin board, tacked onto the side of a building, which obviously wasn't made of concrete (thanks, captain obvious). One sheet read, "come all trainers! And get a -gasp- free seminar on easy ways to bypass your pokédex and program in non-existent Pokemon to fool people and get great laughs"

But that was not the one John was reading.

Another on read, "the ultimate battle experience! The perfect place! And peanuts on the house! Come to the small stadium to view the most amazing battle ever! See Poke Eemon and Bat till live! Cost: 327.82¥, 29.45£, 35.34$ or 49.8€.

But John did not see this one however. He did, though, see one reading:

Come all super-powerful Pokemon trainers! (and the weak ones too, we like a good laugh) Come to the Crazivy* stadium, and meet trainers from all over the Selio region. Sign up at the registration table out front.

"great! My first Selio battle!"

Completely forgetting about the game corner ladies' warnings, he raced off toward the stadium.

The whereabouts of which, he had absolutely no clue.

---••••---••••---

Sorry about how long this part took to come out, I finished it a few days ago, but it took me awhile to post. Anyway, as I've mentioned already about a thousand times, the Selio region, Crazivy city, and all other trademarks of LifeUpStudios all belong to LifeUpStudios. Wether you continue reading for -Authorthoughts-, me rambling on about some things in this story, or if you simply click that 'X' on the top right, and if you do anything in between, have a nice day. Or night, for those who wake up in the middle of the night just to see if I've posted a new chapter. Kinda sad, but I guess it just means you're a devoted reader. Or that you're staying up at night in the hopes of seeing me post a Yu-gi-oh fanfic, and happened to notice that I updated. Now that really WOULD be sad.

(in case you're wondering, that is not on the agenda)

Thank you and good day. Or night.

-after--- sorry, Authorthoughts.-

It appears I am not thinking. Maybe it's the aftereffects of that year-old frozen pizza I ate yesterday. [rub head for circulation]

Well, finally this side-story is getting started. After two parts, it really should be.

Frequently asked questions:

•will Chris appear in this side-story?

I don't know.

•what will happen in john's future?

How am I supposed to know that? We haven't even covered his past!

•will the Easter bunny appear in the plot?

No. No. No.

•did you just make up these questions in twenty seconds?

No, it took me thirty

That's all for now.

Toast to all the people who won't leave until they know the chapter is over!!!