A Pokèslot adventure pt 3

And here we go, a Pokèslot adventure pt. 3.

Possibly the most action-filled part of this side-series yet.

And also possibly the last one in this side-story.

I'll tell you if it is.

He has spent 00:30 / 5:00 hours.

After scouring the city for half an hour, John finally decided it might just be easier to ask a local for the directions to Crazivy Stadium.

He has spent 1:00 / 5:00 hours

After looking around for less than a second, he managed to get the attention of a passerby. "excuse me, but do you know where th-"

"the Crazivy Stadium? Over there." The man pointed towards the largest, most stadium-like building in the entire city, so large that you could see it anywhere, possibly for kilometers. It sported a 20-foot high, 100 foot long banner, reading 'Crazivy Stadium.'

"oh. I guess I should have noticed that." mumbled John to himself, sprinting towards the building. He got there in time to see five young, possibly new, trainers signing up. As soon as they entered, he rushed towards the signup sheet.

"sorry, Selio region residents only," said the clerk.

"too bad. This is destiny."

"oh. Ok, then."

Scribbling his name down on the form, he raced inside.

"welcome, Selio residents," boomed the PA. "for our first match, we have a Matt, with his Lenrom, and John, with his lucario, hailing from some far-off region.

Begin!"

'huh? What about my other Pokemon?' thought John.

"whatever," he mumbled, "I can still crush this guy."

"go! Lucario!"

As soon as the Pokemon was released from the ball, it flipped off the wall and shot aura spheres. John recognized this, guessing that lucario had a terrible headache. Amazingly enough, the opposing Pokemon, something called a Lenrom, seemed to see this as showing off and did it's own move, shooting some sort of beam that John had never seen before.

"whatever, Aura Beam!" said John, yelling the latter.

As soon as Luke shot the beam, John knew something was wrong. The weak, not-very-powerful beam still skimmed through the air speedily, but it was obvious the clerk from earlier had been telling the truth and now Luke was roughly lvl 15 and experiencing fatigue, not to mention a headache.

Anyway, the opposing Pokemon replied again with some sort of beam. This strong, powerful beam easily cut through luke's, even adding the little power of the Aura Beam to it's own, resulting in-

"Luke has fainted! Matt with his /super cool/ Lenrom is the winner!"

After recalling his Pokemon, and watching Matt do he same, he shook hands and walked away.

Thank you for reading a Pokèslot adventure, part three. This may or may not be the end to the mini-series, but I will be returning to the main plot for the time being.

Thank you and good day/night

Unless you continue for authorthoughts.

In which case I wish you an awesome and fun day/night.

-•••Authorthoughts•••-

Hello again.

My brain seems to be working this time.

So, first the daily announcements. A Pokemon Adventure has reached... OVER 1,000 READS!!! If you are reading this, I thank you. Profusely.

I have also received 10 votes, and none are from me!!! ( :D )

We have some more frequently asked questions.

•I don't like Pokemon. Nor do I like your books.

A. That is not a question. Also, do I really care?

• I am your ultimate fan! Give me your credit card number as a souvenir!!!

A. Uhhh... no thanks.

• I love your books, but you have annoying afterwords. Why do you do them anyways?

A. It's my personal way of procrastinating on the next chapter.

• Did you improve on the time it took you to make up these questions?

A. Nah, it took me a few minutes this time.

That's all for now!