The Archives

Why have you come here, to a dusty place of misery and despair?

Ah. You have questions for me. I am but a humble man who seeks to sift through the mountains of memories that lie here.

Why does this exist, you ask. Why would anyone want to save all this junk?

It's memorabilia, young one. Memories, the preservation of the past. It's here so people can look through what was, at one point in the not so distant past.

Ah. You'd like to take a look?

Well, I'm afraid it's a bit too dangerous for you.

No, no, don't give me that look! I know you're strong and all, I can tell by that weapon you've got in its holster. Now, don't look so surprised. I've been someone, in my day. I can tell.

These memories are dangerous, though. The history of our people... It was a dark one, slowly getting better. It may hurt to read these things.

You insist?

Ah, all right. But you have been warned.

You have been warned...

Welcome to the Ilovetoread72 archives. On your right are incomplete random things. On your left are slightly more complete random things. All of these are likely badly written so don't blame us for any headaches you get when perusing. We hope you enjoy your stay. Don't forget to wear gloves when handling the artifacts.