The Rays of Dawn [The Darkened Time Series Book 2] ~ 11

The one thing I dislike about the write the chapter on a wordpad document and copy&paste method is that I have to redo all the fonts...

---/Flygon/XI/Flygon/---

??? What in the world is going on?

Sooo... Some sort of evil maniacal dude has used some sort of device to freeze me...

But, it seems there are people behind me, due to what he was saying.

I suddenly realize that I am on the ground.

I don't... feel pain? Am I literally frozen in time???

I realize that someone has picked me up, and dumped me on some sort of cart, along with a few other frozen pokemon.

---/Gavin/---

Suddenly, twenty or thirty Team Rocket people, each one wearing a large, bulky necklace, pushed a large cart onto the field. Probably more, just I was barely able to move my eyes.

I saw them pick up frozen pokemon and dump them onto a cart.

I saw the world move, and I guess that someone had grabbed me by my back, and dumped me, as well, on a cart.

The Team Rocket (Probably Elite) member followed as we were all carted into a small room.

They dumped us all onto the ground, as well as the pokemon, and I was hopeful that they would leave, and we would be able to escape with the help of the pokemon.

But, all good hope comes to an end. The Elite Team Rocket member tossed a device into the room, closed the door, and left.

But I found I could not yet move again. Obviously, the device he had tossed in was what was freezing us.

How could we ever escape?

---/---

"Master Cy-"

"Never speak my name." the Team Rocket leader spoke harshly at the Elite Team Rocket member in front of him.

"Yes, master."

"Good. Now, did the device... work well for you?"

"Yes, sir. It succeeded well."

"Good."

"Now, I was wondering if... You could give me a much more powerful one?"

The Team Rocket leader glared at his minion.

"I will say this once- Use what I have given you. Do not ask of more."

"And, I was wondering, could you give me more pendants?"

"I will create some more."

"And... Could I have one like yours?"

"Mine? Who said that I had one?" The Team Rocket leader spoke evilly.

"Good." the Elite Member grinned, and pulled out a device from his pocket.

"Say your prayers! I'm the new leader now!"

He clicked a switch, but nothing happened.

"My, my. Young J, I never dreamed you would become this... ambitious. You always were the only one who knew me, though..."

The Elite Member gulped, and began to sweat.

"Mmmm... You know my plans, now, do you?"

"No" he gulped "n-no, sir. Please, I beg you, please forgive me-"

He was cut off as the Leader grabbed him by the neck and lifted him into the air.

"Do not lie to me, Javier. I know you like the back of my hand which is crushing you. What. Do. You. Know?"

"Only... little... bits..." he choked, breathing raspily.

"Humor me."

"Please... sir... You... Would... AGH!"

The Drapion behind him brought its stinger back. It was barely bloody, for Drapion venom barely needed to penetrate the skin for its acidous chemical makeup to speedily circulate through the body.

The Team Rocket leader walked away, leaving the former Team Rocket Elite on the ground, and began to consider who would take his place.

---/Gavin/---

I was considering what I would put on my will, if I could move my hand, get access to a peice of paper, as well as a pen.

Maybe... I'd give all my possessions to orphaned kids?

End will.

Man, that was easy.

Anyway. Maybe I could think up a creative resume?

Nah.

Maybe daydream about assasinating a bunch of Team Rocket people?

Nah.

So bored...

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard the door blast open.

End---/XI/---End

For those of you who don't like violence, don't read this chapter... oops, too late... XdD

As usual, please tell me what you think.

If you enjoyed, vote! If you have any feedback whatsoever, good or bad, comment! If you enjoy my works, fan! And if you want easy, instant access to the next exciting installment... Add this to your library!