A Pokemon Adventure Chapter 35

I think the reason I've got this horrible writer's block for APA is because I've been writing it too long...

My brain longs to work on something fresh, pliable.

So, I'm working hard on this...

I'm planning on releasing the final chapter of A Pokemon Adventure on a very fitting day - exactly one year after it was started. That means I've got roughly three weeks to complete this thing.

A challenge. I like it.

Another book shall be released exactly one year after A Pokemon Adventure was first released. I've actually already given away its name in a different book, I'll talk about it on the final chapter of A Pokemon Adventure. I've already gotten to chapter three of it... And I'm sure you'll all be wanting to read it as well, seeing as it's...

Nevermind. I've given away too much already.

Anyway. Better start working, the clock is ticking...

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

BRIIING!!!

Whoops. That would be the random alarm.

Sorry. Better get to the story.

---/35/---

"But... How!?" John exclaimed.

"Heh. I just recently beat the elite four with some... comrades. You'll being seeing them soon - IF you can get past me, that is."

"All right  then, let's battle!"

TWO ON TWO!!! DOUBLE BATTLE!!!

John

Chris             VS  ?????

"All right, go Bibarel! Snorlax!"

-----THAT'S RIGHT, FOLKS, IT'S THE LOVABLE, STRONG NORMAL TYPE MASTER - CLARK!-----

"Then... Lucario!"

"I'll choose you, Spook!"

 "A ghost type, eh?"

BATTLE!

"Lucario! Use your amazing move, Aura Sphere, on the Snorlax!"

"And Spook, use Magical Leaf on the bibarel!"

'It was super effective! It was super effective!"

"Snorlax, use your Crunch on the Mismagious! And Bibarel, use Superpower!"

'It was super effective! It was super effective!"

As the battle seemed evenly matched, the same set of moves took place the next turn, but both Spook and Snorlax fainted.

"Now! Bibarel, finish this!"

"Too slow! Luke! Use close combat, a move that you learned JUST A FEW DAYS AGO!"

The battle, it seemed, was over.

Chris and John had won.

"Here - use this device in the wall to restore your pokemon's health," directed Clark towards an indentation in the wall. (Handy to have in the games, right? lol)

"Now. Have strength in your pokemon, and go on!"

Chris smiled, and John led the way through a narrow corridor, finally entering the next room.

"WHAT!? A-A-!"

"Anne!?"

"Hm. Welcome to my room. I'm the second Elite Four member, and a master of the psychic type. Prepare for a battle like none other."

ANNE VS CHRIS AND JOHN

2 ON 2!

"Go, my Roserade and and Alakazam!"

"Take them down - Icecube!"

"You can do it, Wing!"

The four pokemon appeared on the battlefield. Anne didn't hesitate.

"Alakazam - Psychic on the bird. Roserade, use growth to increase your power!"

Wing took the hit, which definately fazed it, as Roserade seemed to grow in size.

"Now! Use Earthquake, Icecube!"

"And Wing - BraveBird, on the Roserade!"

The earthquake dealed damage on both the Alakazam and the Roserade, but was super effective on the grass and poison type. Then, the super effective (and quite powerful) flying type attack dealed enough damage to cause it to faint, leaving only Alakazam to fight for Anne.

"Alakazam! Never give up! Psycho Cut on Staraptor!" Anne had a strange glint in her eyes.

"Use detect!"

"And Icecube - Earthquake once more!"

Alakazam somehow held on, for one last Psycho Cut on Wing, after which it was defeated.

Before Anne could say anything, the pokedex spoke.

'BeEEEEP! Congratulations! Your Piloswine has learned AncientPower, causing it to evolve!!!'

'Beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop beep boop BEEEEP! Congratulations, your Piloswine has evolved into Mamoswine!'

"Well... Congratulations, Chris, John. You have beaten me. Even before you came here, I could tell there would be a loss... soon... for a greater... cause." Her eyes became downcast, as if she knew something sorrowful that Chris and John did not. "Well... continue on, to face someone else... from your past... Heh..."

With that, she disappeared into thin air.

"Um... Okay, then... Let's head on to the next room!"

"Yeah!

End---/35/---End

That's enough spoilers for one day.

I'm working on the ending to this book, two things have already started leading up to it and soon... Sorry. I honestly can't wait for the part when XXXX XXXXX XXXX XXXX XXXXXX XXXXXXX, then XXXXX XXXX XX XXXXXX XXXXXXX XX XXXXXXXX XXXXX's XXXXX. Which would be the end to the book, pretty much setting the stage for book two...

Yeah, there will be a book two. So let me think. On the anniversary of APA being released, I'm going to release one, two, three... maybe even four or five, possibly even more...

I'm going to be busy.

AS WELL: A NOTICE!

If you pay attention, at one point in this book there was a mini-series known as 'A PokeSlot Adventure'! Well, it ended off at... chapter three. Well, all three chapters AND chapter four will soon be available @ ilovetoread72.blogspot.com. Don't want to type it out? It's in the external link, the summary, AND a comment at the bottom!

Yeah! :D

AND ANOTHER NOTICE!

There are two pictures right beside each other beside this chapter. They are both two different A Pokemon Adventure covers. Which one do you like more?

So yeah. That's enough for one chapter.

Thank you for reading!

If you enjoyed chapter 35 of A Pokemon Adventure, vote! If you have any feedback, comment! If you would like easy and instant access to the next exciting installment of A Pokemon Adventure, add this to your reading list!

AND IF YOU'D LIKE TO DO ANY/ALL OF THE ABOVE, BUT CAN'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE WATTPAD... JOIN WATTPAD!!!!