The Light of Day [The Darkened Time Series Book 3] ~ 4

A message from us to all wattpad members:

Remember when you joined wattpad?

Was there someone there to answer questions for you, to welcome you, to help you out?

We know that sometimes you may have this happen to you, but often people who join wattpad have no one there.

Turn the tide!

Go to 'discover', then find 'newest members' and look at the huge amounts of members that have recently joined wattpad.

Greet someone!

Help them feel welcomed!

And now for our feature presentation.

Chapter 4!

In this episode: Can Kiriel and Gavin penetrate Team Rocket? If so, what will they find?

Are they finally going to escape the evil clutches of Team Rocket? And, in doing so, will they abandon all hope of saving that city, and maybe others?

Now with 50% more Gavin!

As well, an exclusive look at the characters of this trilogy!

---/Gavin/IV/Gavin/---

I opened my mouth ever so slowly to yell out, to warn him, but by the time my vocal cords finally formed the warning, the Team Rocket member had his hand around his neck.

"Help..." the defenseless teenager croaked.

I slowly made my way towards him.

But I was too late. I watched as, blood slowly seeping from the base of his neck, the teenager fell to the floor with a thud. With a little bit of closer examination, I could tell that he was only knocked out - definately not dead.

Whew.

But now I had a problem - the Team Rocket member turned toward me and walked slowly, a half-crazed grin on his mouth.

He stretched, then ran towards me. I knew that after knocking me out, he would take off both that teenager's and my pendants, and we would be frozen - perhaps for eternity.

I closed my eyes slowly, waiting for impact.

I didn't even feel it as the breath was knocked out from my lungs and his punch threw me to the ground, the world turning into a swirl of darkness.

And everything went black.

---/Short interlude/---

Did you expect that?

To tell the truth, I didn't.

But the will of that Team Rocket member made me make it this way...

Well, I guess that's the end of this book, then, if they're just FROZEN FOR ALL ETERNITY.

NO WAIT COME BACK I WAS JUST JOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. Wouldn't want anyone to accidentally stop reading this book because of that.

Now, it's pretty obvious that they're going to wake up, right? I mean, this would be the end otherwise....

So I'll just get on with it, because you're not really feeling that much suspense...

---/Back with the story (Half an hour to an hour later) Kiriel/---

I ever so slowly opened my eyes, the blurry room coming into focus, as well as a furry white face.

I tried to move my arms, but found my entire body was, once more, frozen.

My silence seemed to cause my beloved absol, Doom, to lick my forehead, and for a split second I managed to speak as the gem on a string around his neck lightly touched my head.

"Gem..."

The absol blinked, then seemed to faintly understand that I wanted the gem around his neck.

He lowered his head, and the gem slid off his neck and fell around my head. The first thing I did was grab it with my hand then place it securely around my neck.

I sighed with relief, and stood up.

I picked up his pokeball, and a red light enveloped the frozen pokemon.

I walked over to the unconcious Team Rocket member, and kicked his side. He groaned, and I frowned. If I had taken the gem, how could he still move?

The answer came when I searched his pockets, and found yet another precious blue gem.

I smirked. Too bad for him, then. I kicked him again, just to make sure, but this time not a single component of his body moved.

I walked over to the unconcious teenager, only a foot away from the Team Rocket member.

I carefully put the second blue gem around his neck, and removed the purple one.

What can I do with this?

I turned around, and surveyed the room. There were the frozen elite trainers, the two unconcious Team Rocket members, the maniacal Team Rocket member with a knife half-walking slowly toward me, the...

Wait. Back up a minute, will you?

My eyes widened at the evil man who was making his way toward me. He seemed to be a very low-level grunt, and I noticed a simple purple pendant around his neck. I smirked, knowing that I could out-move this guy any time.

But he stopped moving right in front of the elite trainers, and I realized his purpose - to stop me from un-freezing them.

I hadn't even thought of that.

Wish I had...

I gulp, and grab the semi-unconscious Gavin by his arms, and struggled to lift him, to take my only possible comrade with me, to get out of there. I inched backwards slowly...

Then I reached the rather overly large spiral staircase, and my dreams kinda... shattered...

---/Character Bios 1/---

Name: Kiriel

Family: Two parents, both held hostage by Team Rocket, current status unknown. No other known relatives.

Character History: First main protagonist, the character you meet even before the story begins in a small foreshadowing sequence. After he realizes his parents have been kidnapped, he flees his hometown and just happens to join a rather mysterious organization. In the second book, he struggles to be transformed back from a pokemon into a human. He succeeds at the end of the second book. Very little is known about him before when his parents went missing.

Personality: Sometimes an optimist, sometimes a pessimist (Like there's much else to be when someone's about to cruelly chop off your tail which you shouldn't even have) and a little bit... naive...

History: Basically, the entire book kinda revolves around him and things that are happening to/ affecting him. The creation of the book kinda caused his creation. His personality/traits are more or less random, I didn't really have a reason like "Bob died and he loved TimeXGlow watches so I'll give the main character a TimeXGlow watch", I kinda created him to fulfill the plot... Cause there is none without him... XD...

End---/IV/---End

Well. That would be chapter four!

So. What did you all think? TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!!

Did anyone like the character bios thingy? Another character I should do one for? More things to say about each character other than the ones I used this time?

NEXT EPISODE:

Will Gavin and Kiriel be able to escape the Pokemon League HQ?

If so, what is waiting for them in the outside world?

And a possible exclusive!

If you enjoyed, vote! If you have any feedback whatsoever, good or bad, comment! If you enjoy my works, fan! And if you want easy, instant access to the next exciting installment... Add this to your Reading List!