A Pokemon Adventure part 9

So, I'm just flipping through this story's chapters, looking for comments that I didn't reply to. I get to chapter eight, it's edited, and I'm like, "Wow I must not have edited much" (Chapter 33 is out as I write this) so I go to chapter nine. And scroll down.

AND ALL I SEE IS THIS GIGANTIC MASS OF WORDS!

What, did I lost my spacebar or something?

Really. Horrible. So, despite my not intending to edit, I will now because, honestly, it is impossible to read. Hope you enjoy the edited chapter 9.

Chapter nine!

The pokèmon centre was in chaos. The entire place was totally trashed, looking remarkably like when the pokemon mart was pillaged. (Back in chapter four) there were policemen everywhere.

John walked up to a man who was standing there, crying. "What happened?" he asked.

"My daughter-sh-she's gone." he managed between sobs.

"Who is your daughter?" John asked softly.

"Her name was-is Jane." he said, still sobbing.

"What!?" Chris said.

"Chris... I think it was Team Rocket," said John, "they're after something." 

"What can we do?"

"Nothing but look for her, Clark, and your dad," John replied. "let's go head for the next city..."

---/---

"AGH!!! Is there an end to this forest!?"

Chris and John were trying to find the next city, but they were having some trouble. They were in Forever Forest, and they were beginning to find out were the forest got its name.

'I sense some human auras over there,' said john's pokèmon, riolu.

"Got it." To Chris he said, "We should go that way," he said, pointing.

They walked, and finally entered a clearing. But the people there were not ones they wanted to see.

"Intel reports that they were seen entering this forest, but we never guessed how huge it was!" complained a team rocket goon to another goon.

"I know. I can't stand it." he replied.

The two goons froze suddenly when they saw the two boys who had walked into the clearing. They then proceeded to unfreeze explosively.

"Sound the alarm! It's them!"

All of the team rocket goons from the small camp (about eight) gathered quickly. They then each released one zubat.

"Time to lose!" one shouted boldly.

"We'll take that challenge," the boys replied.

"Go, shinx, riolu!"

"Come on out! Starly! Use your gust!"

"Riolu, speed force palm. Shinx, use spark!"

The three attacks ripped through the croud of zubat, leaving only one standing.

"Hmph. Your journey ends here!" said the last zubat's trainer. He pulled out a weird stone. "The boss gave this to me just in case this happened!"

The odd, man-made stone glowed, then the last zubat did too. It turned into a golbat.

"That evolution isn't normal," said John. "We better watch out" (Thank you, Mr. Random Information)

"Now, my golbat, use hyper beam." The golbat's mouth began to glow.