A pokemon Adventure Part 5

Hey I'm happy to present to all of you the amazing /edited/ chapter 5. As always, feel free to point out any of my /mistakes/. :D

 Chapter five.

"Chris..... What happened to your dad?" John asked quietly.

"He... He... He's gone."

"What!!!? What happened!?"

"I think they kidnapped him."

"Who?" John asked, dumbfounded. 

"Team rocket."

"Why would they---"

"John, I need to tell you an important secret, one that I never told you. The thing is, my dad used to be in the International PokePolice."

"Wha-"

"I think they kidnapped him because they thought he knew secrets that would help them in... whatever they are doing. But what really worries me is that while they won't hurt him while they think he knows secrets, when they find out he doesn't know anything, they might do something to him."

"Wouldn't he know things?" John asked.

"No, you see back when my dad was an International PokePoliceman, only the three PokePoliceLeaders knew anything much about what was going on. The enforcers just got a little back story, and when they did it was only about their missions. Everything else was classified for this very reason."

"Oh. So we aren't going to go on our journey while they look for your dad?" John asked, glancing down at riolu. Riolu's face fell, but just a little.

"Oh no of course not!!! We are leaving very soon to go on our journey!" he exclaimed, "if anyone can find my dad we can."

"That's great!" John said, looking down at riolu just in time to see it's face light up. "We should see the Professor first. Have you said your good-byes?"

"Yup, all last night. Let's go," said Chris, heading for the forest.

As they walked through the forest, the friends talked about what they would do on their journey. "I think we should do the eight gyms, then head to the Elite Four."

"Good idea." They were nearing the Professor's house, on a nice road lined with well built houses and apple trees. When they arrived at the Professor's house they entered quietly, without knocking. He still turned at their approach.

"Ah, now is this that riolu you saved?" he asked John, pointing at riolu.

"Yes. This is Luke." 

"Wonderful. So, now you are on your journey?" the Professor asked.

"Yes," replied Chris, "and I was wondering if you knew anything about something called 'Team Rocket'?"

The Professor instantly looked very shocked, and was about to answer when there came some sort of frenzied scratch at the door. The Professor hurried to the door, opening it. But when he opened the door he gained a very confused look, "Huh? There's no one here"

"Professor! Look down!" John exclaimed. The Professor looked down to see a very badly injured brown pokemon. He yelped in surprise.

"What is it professor?" Chris asked.

"Remember Clark? He was one of the five other trainers I gave a pokemon to. This is the bidoof I gave him."

"That means-"

"Yes. I think this means that something may have happened to Clark. You should leave on your journey immediately. You are now looking for both Chris's dad* and Clark."

*I would edit this out (How does the professor know about Chris's dad?) but I decided not to.

"Okay professor," agreed John, walking out of the lab with Chris.

When they were gone, the professor turned to look at an unseen spectator in the back. "You forgot to tell them about team rocket." said the boy.

"I did, didn't I." replied the professor, "well, I can always contact them via video phone." He sighed.

"So Team Rocket's here in the Photon Region," said the boy.

"It seems that way. I can't believe that they're back."

"Aha ha ha. They're like gum that sticks to your shoe. You just can't seem to get rid of them. I suppose I should go now, see if I can coax Red into coming out here."

"You do that." So this mysterious boy walked out of professor Jacob's house. He walked off the porch. But never touched the ground.

-----------

Yeesh- This chapter had so many mistakes that I don't know... hmmmm... Anyway, please alert me to any mistakes you find.