The End of Time [Sequel to The Light of Day] Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Those people who upload anyway...

Welcome back! To The End of Time chapter 3! In case you were wondering, there is a VERY good reason for the name ^_^

So, I really can't wait until that. And then that. If I'm being mysterious, that's the point. O.o But honestly, I really, really CAN'T wait for some plot...

So, I should get going. I want to finish this book off this year, and have it fully uploaded by November, possibly. ^_^ So, time for the chapter!

-Still no spellcheck, please don't worry about spelling mistakes-

As well, I'm extremely tired and really busy, so consider yourselves VERY lucky for this update. I'd say it's worth AT LEAST a comment. XD

---/Chapter Three - Caleb's Point of View - Chapter Three/---

I stopped speaking, and waited for the man across from me to say something.

"So, these 'goons' were attacking you for seemingly no reason?" The man across from me looked like he was enjoying the story.

"I called them goons because, well, at the time I really had no clue who they were. You see, I didn't really start the story at the right time. Maybe I should just back up a bit...

---/---

I stretch. Finally, the nice breeze buffets my figure, and I feel alive again. This wonderful feeling seems to happen every time I leave a Pokemon Center after a good night's sleep, and it always rejuvenates me. Today, I feel even more refreshed, for some reason.

I pull out my pocket-sized map, and examine it.

"Looks like the next city is north. Okay, maybe I should stock up a bit before I head out."

I look into my empty medicine bag. "Er, maybe I should make that a lot."

The PokeMart in this town is near the northern exit, so I walk down a street to get there. The neon blue roofing hurts my eyes as I get closer.

"There he is!" The shout comes from behind me, and I turn. A man and a teenager walk up to me.

"Team Rocket," says the older one. "You can come peacefully, if you make the right decision."

"Who's Team Rocket?" I ask, backing up a bit. They don't look that nice, and I don't think I want their presence.

"We're an organization that hunts down criminals like yourself," the older one replies. The teenager remains silent.

"Criminal? I'm not a criminal!" I exclaim.

"Yes, I'm sure," he said, in a nauseatingly sweet voice. "Come peacefully and we'll put you in a nice, comfy room."

"No!" I exclaim. I don't know who they are, but this is certainly getting stranger and stranger.

"Go." Two pokeballs open, and a two Pokemon appear. My pokedex, out at a moment's notice, identifies them as a houndoom as well as an absol.

"Absol! Tackle!" The teenager speaks for the first time. His absol leaps at me, and I duck out of the way.

"What are you doing!?" My eyes are wide, and I'm beginning to feel fear -real fear- for the first time in my journey.

In the teenager's eyes, I could see a tiny tint of fear just like the fear in me. Fear- of me? Why would he feel afraid of me, when he's the person attacking me?

"Go, Monferno!" I throw a pokeball, containing my first Pokemon. It had came along with two other Pokemon as a shipment from Sinnoh. I knew the Pokemon was rare, and powerful. I had picked Chimchar because of its powerful flame.