A Pokemon Adventure Chapter 34

I'm BACCCKKK!!!!

*Cheers*

Yup, it's time for A Pokemon Adventure's revival!

Even though it's almost over...

Haha anyway. I'm updating cause today's Thanksgiving monday (in canada)!

So give thanks!

For one thing, I'd like to say sorry to all of you who've waited ever so patiently for me to GET ON WITH IT!!! And I never, ever said 'Oh I'll be updating in two weeks so don't bother checking every day for two weeks'. That will change, very VERY soon.

Why has this chapter taken so very, very long?

Don't ask. Well, actually, it was why last chapter had taken so long... Turns out I had last chapter just sitting around. Anyway. So yeah.

Now, I've got a website, for all of you who sat around asking, "When are you going to update?"

It's in the external link. Probably. Depends if I remember to include it. Anyway. The 'calendar' page has dates for when I'll update next on each book. If I forgot to include the Ext. link, here it is- www.ilovetoread72.webs.com. So yeah. ^^

Now, to get on with the chapter!

---/Chapter 34/---

"Wha-" John stumbled back a few feet, staring at the champion.

"Yes John, and Chris. It is me." Professor Jacob threw back his hood.

"I'm very, very proud of how far you two have come. Congratulations. You have even made it here, to a wonderful stepping stone to the Elite Four. I'm glad. Now. The real battle."

His two pokemon disappeared, to be replaced with two other pokemon.

"Bzzzt... The two pokemon are Drapion and Gliscor. They are at a level of 45-55." The pokedex beeped loudly.

"Poison sting! And guillotine!"

"Detect, Lucario!"

"Staraptor, use wing attack on the drapion!"

The Gliscor tried to use a powerful guillotine on Lucario, but Lucario protected itself as Staraptor attacked the Drapion.

"Now! Attack with aura sphere!" Lucario shot a sphere of light at the Drapion.

It fainted.

In seconds, the battle was over as Chris and John combined their pokemon's power to take out the remaining Gliscor.

"Congratulations again, boys. You did very well. But, after defeating the Elite Four, battle me again. I have more powerful pokemon around."

With that, Professor Jacob left.

Leaving Chris and John the champions.

As the crowd roared, they left quickly, eager to challenge the Elite Four.

Little did they know, there would be battles...

...that legends are made of.

---/One day later/---

John stretched, getting out of bed at the Pokemon League hotel. Both he and Chris were refreshed, and ready to challenge the Elite Four.

"Hey Chris, lets go!"

They ran out of the room and down the stairs, into the Pokemon League lobby.

Suddenly, a Team Rocket guy appeared.

"Hey, you two! Read this!" he handed John a pamphlet, and left.

"Um..."

"Whatever lets read it later lets get going!" Chris shouted, hyperactive.

John walked up to a lady. "Where is the Elite Four?" he asked.

"Over there," she replied, pointing at this gigantic sign that read, 'GO THROUGH THIS DOOR TO CHALLENGE THE ELITE FOUR'.

"Okaythanks" John replied, and they darted into the room with the first Elite Four member.

And it definitely WAS NOT who they expected.

"C-C.." John stuttered, as surprised as Chris to see this teenager there.

"Yup," he replied. "It's me. Lets battle."

End---/34/---End

Sorry, you don't figure out who it is this time!

UNFAQ

Q: / Jinglearceus: Dude ilovetoread your story! Lol im hooked. You should use the name austin and i have a question. Why doesnt any1 ask questions or vote? Im the only one!

Ilovetoread72(ME, A:): Thank you! You're awesome! Lol sweet. I'll think about using Austin for a character, possibly for a main character, unless you mean a specific person? And now, the answer to your question: Whoa. I really don't know! Guys, why DON'T YOU ASK QUESTIONS? FOR PETE'S SAKE? XD I know some of you do sometimes then I completely forget. Sorry. I'm horrible that way. XD

If you enjoyed, vote! If you have any feedback whatsoever, good or bad, comment! If you enjoy my works, fan! And if you want easy, instant access to the next exciting installment... Add this to your library!