32- Updated! Yay! And the winner....

I felt bad about leaving it there... So I'll just update one more super-short chapter...

And tell you all-

This story is ON HOLD due to a few things I can't tell you...

So go read 'The Elite Four... The Ultimate Goal...'

Which is being updated all the time.

The beam of golden light flew towards Icecube... but luckily it missed.

"Luke, use close combat on the Egg Pokemon. Spark hit my old snorunt with thunder!"

Luke let loose a barrage of punches and kicks at the Egg Pokemon, but they didn't seem to do a whole lot, even though it should have been super effective. Meanwhile, Spark released a bolt of lightning at the Snorunt. The still-quite-weak snorunt wasn't really strong enough to hold on, and was felled by the bolt.

(Bet you all thought it was going to end up being super-strong, no?)

"Return, Snorunt," said Alexia. "I didn't really expect much, but I accidentally left all my pokemon back home. Luckily I managed to capture this one... But I'll be asking you for a rematch when I'm much better stocked up."

"Agreed," said John.

The second of being distracted cost him a weak aura beam in the face by Luke.

"Uh... Right! Use aura beam on Rayquiz!"

The aura beam hit rayquiz hard in the face, and it's body twisted. It let out a beam of golden light in pain.

Which totally should have been a onehitKO on Luke, but somehow it wasn't.

Because if he fainted this entire book would mess up.

"Aura Beam on r- no! Close combat!"

So Rayquiz fainted... Somehow...

"Use sweet motherly DEATH!!!!!!!!!" said/yelled John's mother sweetly/evilly.

The egg thingamabob somehow defeated Icecube.

"Um..." John started to sweat.

"All of you! Attack at once!"

And the messed up battle was over.

John had somehow won. Waitaminute.

He just WHAT!?

Anyway. So that messed up battle was over.

It's still over.

Anyway.

John made his way back up the stands.

"It's you vs me," he said to Chris.

Chris nodded, determined.

They walked down to the sound of the announcer announcing their name...

And this would surely be the battle... To end all battles...

-------

Short, but at least you're not stuck with the rayquaza cliffhanger. Also, it was only like level 54. Anyway. Go to my story, 'The Elite Four... The Ultimate Goal...' and read that while you're waiting for this...

Thanks and good morning/night. So yeah. Please read 'The Elite Four... The Ultimate Goal...'

Please?

:D