28- Tournytime

28- tourneytime.

Quickly, before I start this amazing chapter, I should explain why it's been so long. My wifi has been down. Yes, I know I've said that I don't have wifi, blah blah blah, but the wifi I use when I can is down, which sucks. For all of us. Really sorry.

And, happily, I just fixed it!!! (SO happy) :D

It was time to face the champion of the elite four. John, with Chris less than a metre behind him, held out his hand. He stepped forward, pushing open the majestic silver door. He strode into the room. It was time to face the last one in the elite four.

"hello," came a silky feminine voice, "I am the champion of the elite four,"- "JOHN! Wake up for pete's sake!"

Cracking his misty blue eyes open, John found himself staring at his best friend since he was three years old, Chris. "c'mon, man, the touney starts in half an hour!" exclaimed his friend, reminding John o the previous night, where all the participants in the tourney voted on whether not they should restart the tourney. As a majority elected to restart, the tourney would be taking place the following day. All those who decided to stay got to sleep in the mini hotel inside the contest staduim.

Which makes total sense.

Groaning, John forced himself out of bed, got dressed, and packed up his stuff. Then opened the door. Then took a step. Then he took another step. Then another. And so on, until he and Chris had reached the stadium, seats 7&13 in section E9. Taking their seats, Chris and John glanced up at the... Thing, which showed all the battle's participants and who they would be facing. In his first match, John would be facing a Steven, with his cyndaquil.

{Trademark of the amazing Revexen}

Chris, well, would be facing....? "looks like they only show the battlers for the first two battles," commented Chris, noticing the same thing as John.

'THE FIRST BATTLE,' the loudspeaker boomed, 'WILL CONSIST OF TWO AMAZING TRAINERS, EACH USING ONE OF THEIR POKEMON. PLEASE APPLAUD FOR... JOHN DOE WITH DITTO AND MARY-SUE WITH MEW!!!

Uhh... Instead of this battle I think I'll just do a commercial break, everyone's gotta agree that Mew Vs Ditto will be one of the most messed up battles ever.

If you like A Pokemon Adventure, please tell me so by commenting, voting, adding this book to your library, and/or fanning! Your support is welcomed.

-Ilovetoread72-

-A special message from Ilovetoread72-

Smoking is bad, and hard to quit. So quit when you can: before you start. And eat candy instead.

And now for our feature presentation.

Shaking hands, both Mary and John departed, as the battle was so totally messed up that the judges just kicked them out. But mary-sue won. Kind of. I'll get to that later.

John walked down the steps to face his opponent, steven. He threw a pokeball. Amazingly, the Pokemon inside was piloswine.

For explanation John said, "I'm just gonna tire you out with him then switch to lucario and take you out."

'BATTLERS MAY ONLY USE ONE POKEMON!!!' boomed the loudspeaker, finishing off the list of rules.

"oh ----" said John.

"looks like your going down, John!" exclaimed steven from across the field. "go! Super-powered cydiquill!'

"USE ice toss!" John yelled.

The ice melted mid-air.

"Uhhh Ice beam!?"

This gave the same result.

"hahaha! Cyndiquill, use flamethrower of doom!"

The small but powerful Pokemon launched his flamethrower. Icecube promptly fainted. And then fainted again. And again. Well, at least on the big screen. They really do like their replays.

-OBJECTION!!!-

A random dude appeared out of nowhere. "I," he exclaimed, "Am the author of this book! And that does not work with the plot. SO I AM GOING TO REVERSE TIME!!!"

About a minute ago.

"Icecube! Use earthquake this time!" exclaimed John.

Chris rubbed his head...

"this time?... But I thought this is the first time...?"

Cyndiquill leapt into the air to avoid the dangerous shock waves. "use body slam with the momentum!" Steven yelled. Cyndiquill sped through the air towards Icecub, glowing red-hot.

But somehow he dropped to the ground. Wonder why. Oh, I doubt it was that it got ENCASED IN A BLOCK OF ICE. Yeah, that couldn't be it. Really.

"because you somehow froze a cyndiquill which was on fire, now we can finish it!" yelled John. "Use ice beam!"

And somehow a beam of ice defeated a cyndiquill which was on fire and somehow incased in a block of ice. Really, that makes SO much sense. Kind of. Not really. The cyndiquill should have won. Not that I'm biased or anything. Cyndiquills aren't my favorite Pokemon. Really. Actually, they aren't. Anyway.

"the cyndiquill is unable to battle, as it is at the present moment encased in a box of ice. John wins." the loudspeaker blared. Steven and John shook hands, and steven disappeared without a trace while John made his way back up the stands.

"Next battle, Chris Maltine vs Mr. Maltine! Yah, we kinda changed the matchup."

"What!" exclaimed John, staring at chris. "Your last name is Maltine? But I thought it was... you never did mention your last name, did you?"

Chris shook his head.

"Oh. Neither did I."

Tune in next time for 29- Father vs Son.

Preview-

All we know about chris's dad is about to change.

All we knew was his former occupation, a member of the international police. But WHAT did he do after he left? WHY did he leave? And WHICH Pokemon does he have?

All this and more will be revealed in due time...

And mostly in 29- Father vs Son. Available on the Wattpad near you. Or just add the book to your library for instant updates. And fan me for even more instant updates.

-Ilovetoread-

Authorthoughts are small this time. The amount of reads this book has received are astounding. For that person who is the 3,000th reader... lucky them.

Hooray, with over 3,200 hits... Next time we party. I am SO tired.