Caspar X Reader- Angry chickens (Request)

Hey guys!
Back at it again with another completed request! I'm glad someone requested Caspar. He's a good boy and Seaver's some love! He isn't really one of my favorites but I enjoy him nonetheless. I always like to imagine him being shorter then the reader- I don't know why, but I think it's cute.
Anyways, this was requested by @PeculiarSadie!
Enjoy!

Today was the day.

Today, (Y/N) was going to confess her feelings to Caspar.

She had had these feelings ever since the first day of school, and her crush only seemed to grow more noticeable every day; noticeable enough that all the Black Eagles has now become fully aware of the girl's crush on the hotheaded boy.

Only one person wasn't aware of her crush, and that was Caspar. He only really seemed to think of (Y/N) as a friend, and a really smart girl who got him out of trouble (which he found sweet on her part but kind of annoying).

Although everyone was aware of her crush, no one really mentioned it, except Lindhart, who had the courage to talk to her about it in private.

After finding out from Lindhart that apparently everyone knew about her crush, she couldn't help but feel extremely embarrassed.

"E-Everyone... knows? Everyone?"

"Yes, everyone. But only I was the one brave enough to mention it- because, to be fair, you really are bad at hiding your feelings for him- those awkward smiles, the blushing, the fidgeting! It's as clear as day that you like him."

(Y/N) sighed, collapsing on her chair, "I always tried to do my best to hide it but I guess I'm really bad at it..."

"Well, there is only one person in our class who doesn't know yet."

"Who?"

"Caspar! Who else could it be! He was the only one oblivious enough to not notice anything," slapping his hand on the table, Lindhart declared, "But that has to change now. You must tell him."

"Pardon? Why should I tell him? I don't want to tell him!"

He smiled, "Sure you don't. I bet that every time you see him, you wish to tell him your feelings and know what he thinks of you. It's only logical, really."

(Y/N), who was still not convinced, did not answer. Lindhart sighed and sat on a chair in front of (Y/N).

"Look, I know that confessing to him will be hard, but trust me, it will be worth it. Don't you want to know what he feels about you? If you don't do it now, then there probably won't be another chance to do it again, you know. Anything could happen that could ruin your chances- he could die or-"

The girl's face turned blank, "Oh, Lindhart! Don't say that! Alright, alright, I guess I'll try and confess to him... But, not now... I wish to... mentally prepare myself, and whatever..." (Y/N) grumbled, like a silly child who was obligated to do something she didn't want to do by an adult.

With a knowing smirk, Lindhart added, "Trust me. Your efforts will not be in vain- Who knows, maybe you'll be in for a surprise."

And so, here (Y/N) was.

A few weeks had passed since that short convention with Lindhart, and now... now she felt ready to confess her feelings.

She searched all over the monastery for Caspar, as she mentally repeated to herself what she was going to tell him.

'Hello, Caspar. There is something I have been meaning to tell you for a while. I really like you. I find you to be very sweet, kind, handsome, as well as a really good-'