Felix X Reader- A lullaby

Art made by @marlett_arts (me!) on Instagram! It would mean the world to me if you'd check out my page or give me a follow :)

Warnings: None
Genre: Fluff
Word count: 1264
Gender: Female

I AM working on the Ashe request, and I promise you that it'll come very soon (in the next few days for sure), BUT, I spent last night watching fe3h supports, and the Annette X Felix one WAS SO WHOLESOME LIKE WHAT?? AND SO, it has inspired me to write this oneshot 😌✨
AND YES I KNOW I WROTE A VERY SIMILAR ONESHOT IN THE PAST BUT THIS OPPORTUNITY WAS JUST TOO GOOD TO PASS ON
Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

Felix had gotten a terrible wound in the recent battle in the lower stomach. So terrible that any movement whatsoever would generate an aching pain in his lower stomach, restricting any movement whatsoever.

So terrible that Felix found himself waking up in the middle of the night.

To think that he had finally, after much effort, fallen asleep, and now, he had woken up again, unable to go back to sleep, which was disturbing.

Felix shot open his eyes, as he looked around the pitch black bedroom.

Right next to him, he found his lover, (Y/N), who had with ease fallen asleep on her chair- She was exactly where Felix had last seen her. Felix didn't actually believe (Y/N) would really stay by his side the whole time, and yet here she still was.

But she must've been so tired, so it was only natural that she'd fall asleep so quickly, unlike himself.

Felix couldn't deny that she looked so peaceful and sweet looking, while asleep, but he harshly pushed these thoughts away, as he tried to find another position to sleep in, without making any painful or noisy movement.

Unfortunately for him, Felix accidentally hit something with his elbow, which made the loudest noise possible, accompanied by the lovely creaking sounds the mattress beneath him emitted.

(Y/N) jolted off her seat, gripping onto the arm rests. And to top it all off, Felix had completely forgotten how much of a light sleeper his girlfriend was.

"Urgh... Hm..."

(Y/N) half opened her eyes, as she glanced around the room, in search for the source of the sound, until she fell upon Felix, who did not seem to be sleeping anymore.

"... Felix? Felix, what..." She yawned, as she stretched herself, "What are you doing?"

"I can't sleep- I'm trying to switch sleeping positions," he simply said, letting out a low grunt as he pushed himself upwards, but it only ended in failure.

(Y/N) straightened herself, siting herself correctly on her chair, hands still gripping onto the arm rests.

"You can't sleep... It's because of the wound, isn't it? It hurts too much?"

"It does- It's keeping me awake," Felix coldly stated, with no less than hopelessness in his tone, leaning against the bed post.

For a moment, she remained quiet, as she contemplated the situation in hand, before finally getting up from her chair.

"I'll go get a healer."

"Please don't," Felix reached out to her, but immediately retrieved his arm as the knowing aching pain in his lower stomach made itself present again. He hissed under his breath.

"But, Felix-"

(Y/N) wouldn't take any of Felix's tough act. He was in pain. He needed a healer. And she was going to get one, no matter what he was saying.