Hilda X Marianne- Easter accessories (Easter Special)

The hands on the drawing look like they came out of my nightmares. Please ignore them. Anyways, Dorte is a Female horse (it's called a mare apparently??). I wanted to keep this oneshot short but, huh, look at it now. I didn't say it in the title but this is a Modern AU. 
Enjoy!

For the Spring holidays (I don't know if anyone has spring holidays but I do so oh well), Marianne's father invited her best friend, Hilda at their ranch in the countryside. Marianne was a bit sad at the possibility of her freins not being able to come but luckily, she was, and so the three of them were off to the countryside. It was a few hours away from the city, but even if the trip was long and boring, the two girls were just happy they got spend time together for the holidays. In the car, the thought of fun activities they could do during their stay; long walks in the prairies, slumber parties... But the activity that they were the most excited about was horse riding. Marianne would always go on and on about her lovely horse Dorte, and although she tried to be subtle about it, it was still very clear that she was excited to show it to Hilda. Marianne and her father only owned one horse (it's Dorte if you forgot) and the girls wanted to see her as soon as they arrived.

"We're here, girls."

Marianne's father pulled the car right next to a small house. It looked straight out a fairytale, honestly. It looked old, yet there was a certain charm to it that Hilda couldn't quite put her finger on. The house was at the extremity of a very small village, which was why, at the other side of the house, there was a large prairie surrounded by wood clotures.

"Hey, Marianne? Is that Dorte?" Hilda asked, pointing at a horse in the prairie.

Marianne looked over at where Hilda was pointing. She displayed a subtle smile, "It is. Let's hope we'll be able to see her today."

Hilda nodded. All of three of them got out of the car. The freshness of the air was a nice change from the one in the city. Unlike for Marianne, rare were the occasions where Hilda could enjoy the countryside. With her brother's business company in the city, she never really had the chance to experience the countryside.

"Hmm. I can finally move. Being stuck in a car for five hours is no fun," Hilda said, as she stretched her limbs.

Marianne's father took out the luggages from the luggage rack with a little difficulty. Hilda probably should've taken less clothes...

"D-Do you need any help, father?" Marianne asked, approaching him.

"I-I'm fine. I just need to bring these inside," he smiled, although the painful experience of carrying all these luggages could be seen through his smile, "Marianne, show Hilda your room. I'll follow from behind."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded, while trying to keep his balance.

"A-Alright, then," the blue haired girl spoke quietly, a bit guilty of not helping her father.

For the first time, Hilda looked over at Margrave (that's the dad's name, I searched it) struggling and grimaced.

"You definitely need help, sir. If you keep at it, you'll trip over all the weight!"

Before he could say anything, Hilda grabbed two of her luggages from him with ease, much to his surprise.

Marianne then proceeded to show Hilda her room where the two of them would be sleeping in, while Margrave followed closely from behind.

She opened a door at the end of a small hallway, to reveal an average sized blue room with a four-poster bed next to a window. The walls were covered in horse posters and shelves with books on them. It was just as charming as the exterior. Hilda couldn't wait to see the rest of the house.