Ryoma X Reader- Family time (Request)

This was requested by @Erigaur! I hope you like it!
Enjoy!

Today was finally a day when the Hoshidan Army could relax, without having to worry about heading to battle or training. (Y/N), The High Prince of Hoshido's wife had an idea of what they could do today.

"Ryoma, since today is a day off, how about we go visit our dear Shiro. It's been a while since we've visited him in his Deeprealm," (Y/N) told her husband happily.

Ryoma smiled, "It's been a while indeed. Paying him a visit would make him quite happy."

And so, Ryoma and (Y/N) soon enough left their world to visit their son's Deeprealm.

When they finally arrived at their boy's house, they were let in by one of the maids.

The old maid smiled, "Ah, Lord Ryoma, Lady (Y/N)! What a pleasant surprise to see you two! It has been a while. Are you here to see the little one?"

The High Prince nodded, "We are."

"Indeed! Do you happen to know where he is, by any chance?"

"Of course I do! Follow me," the old maid told them happily, inviting them to follow her around the House.

Within this House, the couple met two maids doing their work, who, as they passed by, made sure to bow down in front of them, earning a smile from (Y/N) and Ryoma. There weren't that many maids working inside the House, since there wasn't really much need of many, but, on the other hand, there were quite a few caretakers for Shiro around here, and although Ryoma thought that there were too many, (Y/N) disagreed, wishing for her son to be surrounded by many capable people, who could help him if in need. Another reason she hired more caretakers than needed was because she didn't want their son to feel lonely. Even with all the toys they bought him, she was still worried he'd get bored at some point, since lacking in any friends of his age.

Finally, the couple and the older maid arrived at a room. From inside, (Y/N) heard a young boy talk to a woman, who probably was a caretaker. At the sound of his voice, (Y/N) was getting more excited to see her little boy again.

The old lady knocked on the door, "Amelia, the High Prince and his wife are here to see the little prince. May we come in?"

Soon enough, a young lady opened the door for them. At the sight of the couple, she let out a short gasp, and straightened herself. She was probably new around here, and still hadn't gotten used to their presence.

"O-Of course, you may! Come in."

The caretaker, whose name was Amelia let them inside, to a room filled with toys, and in the middle of them all stood their little boy Shiro.

At the sight of his parents, Shiro's face lit up, and so he got up and ran toward them.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

(Y/N) kneeled down to receive him in her open arms.

"Oh, Shiro! My little baby! You grew so much, look at you!"

Holding his little face between her hands, she pinched his little cheeks playfully.

The caretaker in the back, awkwardly tried to intervene, "U-Um, should I leave you three alone, or...?"

Ryoma turned around, "Yes, thank you."

"O-Ok," the young lady then quickly rushed out of the room.

"She was a bit odd."

"Oh, she's probably new here," (Y/N) answered, shrugging. She then quickly went back to pampering him with kisses all over her boy's face.