Percy X Reader- A fun (but scary) wyvern ride (Request)

Hey guys! I had very little homework today so I thought I could use my spare time to write down another request! This won't happen very often because this school year is pretty important to me (so lots of homework and tests ;-;) but it can happen!
Anyways, this was requested by @fangirlfreak77!
Enjoy!

Percy and (Y/N) had been friends for a while now. And Percy couldn't help but fall head over heels for her the more they spent time together, to the point where Percy couldn't keep that a secret any longer.

The boy thought long and hard about ways to bring up his feelings to his friend, and finally he came up with something.

Going up to (Y/N)'s room, he stood there, still for a little while, too nervous to knock on her door, until he finally pushed himself to do it, at last.

"Who is it?"

"It's Percy!"

Percy heard her approach the door, then finally noticing (Y/N) appear behind the door, an open book in her hand.

She smiled, "Hello, Percy!"

"Hello, (Y/N)," Percy smiled nervously.

"Please, come in!"

(Y/N) invited Percy inside, letting him seat down on her bed next to her.

"So..."

"So? Something the matter, Percy?" (Y/N) asked, concerned, tilting her head to the side.

"Oh, nothing's wrong! I just- uhm, well, do you like, have any plans for tomorrow?..." Percy didn't usually stumble upon his words, so this was quite a first for him.

"No plans! Well, if you exclude training, but I can skip it this once. Why?"

"Well, it's because, I was thinking we could go out tomorrow flying with Ace! There's a really cool place I know that I think you'd really like, so maybe you'd be interested in going there with me?"

"Oooh, that sounds fun! Sure, I'd love to go!"

Percy's face lit up, "Great! That's awesome! Meet me tomorrow at the stables around 6 pm tomorrow!"

~~~~~~~~

Percy waited for the start of their little adventure impatiently. He was so happy that she agreed, but he was even happier at the thought that he was about to have (Y/N) to himself, and hopefully be able to finally confess his feelings to her.

At the stables, Percy waited for (Y/N), with his Wyvern, Ace.

As he stroke Ace's head, Percy smiled brightly at him, blabbering on about how fun the 'date' was going to be.

Finally, (Y/N) arrived.

"Hey, Percy! I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long. I needed to do something quick before we leave."

"Oh, it's fine! You're here now!"

As the girl approached the wyvern, she was helped by Percy to get on top of it, soon followed by him.

"Gods, I don't usually really ride wyverns, so I hope I'll be fine..." (Y/N) mumbled.

"You'll be totally fine, trust me! I'm the best flier around!" Percy spoke proudly.

She chuckled, "Yes, I know that, but still- I can't help but get a little bit worried- Say, would be alright if I held onto you for the ride?"

Percy felt his cheeks heat up at the words. He never really had a girl hold him before, especially the one he had a crush on, so this was certainly a first for him.