Fem! Corrin X Male! Reader- The only survivor (Request)

This was requested by @delta745 !

Hey guys! So I finally started working on some of the requests you sent me! School is over next TUESDAY!!! SO I'LL BE ABLE TO POST REGULARLY VERY SOON!!

Of course, I've still got some exams coming up in two weeks that I need to study for. Not very important ones but still- VERY CONFUSING STUFF BUT IF THERE ARE ANY FRENCH READERS HERE, I'M JUST PASSING MON BREVET YALL WISH ME LUCK. JE SUIS DANS LA MERDE J'AI RIEN RÉVISÉ MAIS JAI DÉJÀ LE MINIMUM DES POINTS ET DE TOUTES FAÇONS LE BREVET TE SERT À RIEN SI TU FAIS LA GÉNÉRALE!!!

BUT other than that, my schedule is
ALMOST back to normal.
Thank you so much for requesting! It's always a pleasure when someone takes interest in my writing :)
Anyways, this is the first oneshot I completed so far, but I will make sure to finish the other ones soon!
ANYWAYS, enjoy!

The battle had been terrible- A slaughter. Bodies everywhere- dead and some barely alive. Corrin, along with the clean up crew scattered around the area to try and find soldiers who could still be alive to take them back to the palace.

As Corrin carefully paced around the blood stained soldiers laying on the ground, she got on her knees to check if one of them had, somehow, managed to survive the attack.

A few meters away, Corrin noticed one's chest slowly and difficultly rising.

She hurried to the solider and pressed her ear against his chest, in search of a heartbeat. She could've sworn she saw him move.

As soon as she felt a heartbeat coming from the heavily wounded soldier, Corrin gasped and straightened herself in a flash, declaring to the rest of the clean up crew her discovery.

"Hey... Hey, everyone! I think this one's alive!"

The clean up drew turned their heads towards Corrin and hurriedly made their way to the soldier lifting him up from the mud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soldier was placed in a bed in the infirmary and was well taken care off: bandaged and fed.

The young man had a hard time keeping his eyes open, as he was quite tired. His face and body were heavily bandaged. He could barely move, and was stuck to his medical bed. He was a horrid sight to behold, unfortunately for him.

But the princess did not care. She was determined to go see the only survivor of e attack, to go see how he was holding up, despite her siblings' multiple reprimands on the matter.

She was seated on a chair next to him, hands laying in her lap. She seemed lost in thought, as she kept staring at the unnamed soldier, covered from head to toe with bandages.

"Princess... I..." The young man coughed, "Thank you..." He looked away. If it weren't for the bandages covering half of his face, then Corrin would've noticed the prominent blush spread across his cheeks.

"What for?" The princess asked quietly, slightly leaning forward.

The man glanced back at her, eyes open wide, "For saving me, obviously. I thought I'd end up dying alone out there! I mean... To be saved by none other than the Nohrian princess... It's quite the twist of fate, don't you think?"

Corrin lightly blushed. His choice of words was doing nothing but stroking her ego.

"No need to thank me. I only did what was right... But... Perhaps fate wanted it this way from the beginning. You did seem to be the only survivor of the attack."

The soldier shrugged, "I'm not so sure. Where I come from, we take training very seriously. I was just well trained, I suppose."

Both Corrin and the soldier stood quiet. Neither of them dared to say anything, until Corrin asked, "Where do you actually come from... huh..."

"(Y/N). It's (Y/N). I come from (V/N)."

Corrin's eyes grew wide, as well as her smile, "No way! I used to come from that very same village!" She leaned against the back of her seat, "Yes! That village really put a lot of effort into our training, huh?" She commented, letting out a light chuckle.

(Y/N) did the same, a soft smile on his face, "Yeah..." his smile gradually fell, "Man, I really miss that place."

Corrin put her hand on his own, looking up at him with a hopeful grin, "I know you do. I'm sure you do... That's why we must fight with all of our strength so we can go back to peace."

"And so I can come back to my family..."

"And to your friends..." Corrin listed, "Surely, everything you cherish in my life is back there..."

(Y/N) sighed, "Yes..."

Corrin leaned in closer to him to whisper, "Look, I know this may sound abrupt and out of the blue but... There is a reason why you survived that attack, (Y/N). I just know it. All of those obstacles you just faced... You surpassed them... But there are more to come. I need you to hang in there, all right? Can I trust you with this, (Y/N)?"

The young soldier nodded, determination on his face, "Yes, my princess. You can."

IT'S VERY BAD AND SHORT I'M SORRY. I REALLY HAVE TO GET MY ACT TOGETHER