Lucina X Reader- Anything to keep the Princess safe (Request)

Hey hey!
So, before y'all start reading this oneshot, I just wanted to say that from now on, all oneshots will be posted on weekends or Friday! Because school days 😔 Unless there's a holiday going on.
Anyways, this was requested by @Wolfnonymous707!
Enjoy!

It was a tiring fight. There were Risen everywhere, and that wasn't the only problem. The fog, which got thicker the more they fought, was disadvantageous. No matter how much the Ylissean army tried to stick together, they would always at some point get separated.

That was the case for the Ylissean Princess and her dear best friend, (Y/N).

They had stuck together, fighting against as many Risen as they could, but the more they thought, the more the distance between the two girls grew, soon enough separating them completely.

(Y/N) couldn't deny that she was scared, heart beating fast, she looked around herself, crying out her dear friend's name, but it was in vain.

(Y/N) wanted to just fall to the ground and give up hope of ever finding Lucina, or anyone, at all. But she couldn't, she had to survive. (Y/N) had something she wished to share with the Princess for some time now, and she refused to die before doing so.

And so, (Y/N) marched forward. Oddly enough, no Risen were seen, but that didn't mean she could let her guard down just yet. Weary of her surroundings, (Y/N) continued to walk forward, until, a certain figure appeared afar.

The young girl, clenching to her hope, fastened her pace. She hoped it was Lucina. She really hoped it was.

As she was heading towards the standing figure, she was relieved to realize that it was indeed the Princess.

Lucina was standing around, Falchion raised up, ready for a fight.

(Y/N)'s face was bright with joy, but it was all soon gone as she noticed a Risen run toward Lucina, from behind.

It was time to run. (Y/N) shouted desperately, hoping the Princess would hear, "Lucina! Lucina, watch out!"

Lucina finally turned around, meeting eye to eye with the Risen, raising its weapon, ready to hit her. But as his sword moved forward, instead of hitting the Princess, it hit her friend's body.

(Y/N) fell down to the ground, clutching to her stomach, her hands covering her wound, while its blood soaked her clothing.

But Lucina had no time to look at her friend, she had to fight this filthy Risen. But now the Princess had an other reason to kill it. This creature wounded her dear friend. The same friend who protected her.

Finally, Lucina's Falchion traversed his heart, making it disappear at last.

Kneeling down, Lucina picked up her friend as quickly as she could.

"Lucina... I'm fine. I should be fine. You don't have to-"

"You are not fine! (Y/N)! You are wounded! We have to get out if this fog as quickly as possible."

"But, the Risen-"

"That was probably the last of them- I hope. But, if we get out of here quickly, we'll be fine. Now, please, hold on tight."

And so, Lucina charged into the fog, her dear (Y/N) in her arms.

~~~~~~~~~

Lucina and (Y/N) were lucky. After a few minutes of running, they had finally found a few of their comrades. Lucina was so relieved, but there was no time for that. She had a wounded girl in her arms. (Y/N) was sleeping now, the Princess noticed. She must've been quite tired...