Marianne X Reader- Liveliness (Request)

Request: @Thunderfuse
Warnings: None
Word count: 1846
Gender: Male
Additional Info: None

Y'all, I've got my exams coming up and I... yeah, I think you guys know what I want to say 🤡
I probably won't be posting at all until early July (maybe a oneshot will be posted out of blue because of my desperate need to run away from studying but yeah, we'll see) but after that, expect a bunch of stuff, cuz I've got a bunch of requests to write anyway.
BTW, requests will still be open even if I won't be posting, so don't be shy to submit some of your faves (or of my faves if you wish to please the torturous heart of your hardworking author but whatever, you do you, don't care) until I 'officially' come back.
Anyways, enjoy!

(Y/N) was quite the hothead, always barging into some kind of trouble, always trying to prove himself to his classmates and friends, especially to Claude, the House Leader.

"That's how you get yourself noticed! By doing absolutely-"

"— Crazy things! Look, I get that that's your whole thing and I appreciate your enthusiasm on proving yourself to everyone but there's no need to put yourself in danger every time you see a fight ready to happen," Claude said, and it was the first time (Y/N) noticed his House Leader speaking out so earnestly. 

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"I know you don't. I know you mean good, (Y/N). Look, just... How about you take a break from the fighting around for a little while- okay? Like, a week- maybe focus on something else."

"Wait- What?" (Y/N), revolted, got up from his chair- started walking around the room, rambling on about how that was impossible for him to do because that was his passion- fighting.

"— I'm not talking about giving up the whole thing- just taking a break from it, maybe find some other hobbies. Heck," Claude chuckled, leaning against the back of his chair, "Maybe even hang out with someone more quiet, to compensate your... extra-ness."

"Hang out with someone to... compensate my..."

"— You get my point," Claude let out with a smile.

"— I got it!"

And before Claude could say anything else, (Y/N) was already out the door.

'Sheesh, the day when that guy asks for a break is the day of doom.'

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"Marianne! Marianne!"

(Y/N) rushed toward her so fast that the poor Marianne couldn't even take a moment for herself to check and see who exactly was the one running toward her.

She was so shaken by his presence that she almost wanted to scream (which never really happened to her before).

"Teach me your ways!"

"W-What?"

"You know, how to be more... calm? How are you so calm all the time, Marianne?"

And he hovered over her, and as Marianne backed away with the most pale of complexions. She was shaking in her boots.

(Y/N) was terrifyingly loud and his hands started moving all over the place as he explained his conversation with Claude from earlier.

"- He says I need to be less extra, or something. So you know, who better a teacher than Marianne herself, you know?"  He said with a bright smile, which only further frightened Marianne.

"H-Hum... Please excuse me..."

And before (Y/N) could tell her anything else, she rushed off into an obscure hallway, never to be seen again.