[Modern AU] Leo X Takumi X Reader- A new World (Request)

Hey hey! This was requested by @X-Outcasts!
This was supposed to be just a Takumi X Reader, but I, being the stupid, tired loser that I am wrote it as a Takumi X Leo X Reader... I'm really sorry about that, but since it's very late, and I've already spent quite some time on this, I'm going to leave it as it is. I had a hard time writing this already, so when I realized that I actually wrote it wrong all along made me feel very bad, but I really can't redo this. I'm really sorry, but I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless. But, if you really wish for me to redo it (which I can totally understand), I will try.
Enjoy!

Who would've thought that the two princes of opposite Kingdoms could téléporte to such a strange world? Not them, that's for sure.

It was all so sudden. They closed their eyes, and as soon as they opened them, they were next to each other in an unknown world.

They looked around them, so dumbfounded by this unfamiliar scenery, then they looked to each other, not being to help a small flinch as their eyes met.

"Prince... Takumi?"

"Prince Leo! Where the hell are we?"

Leo frowned, "I... I have no clue."

Takumi paled. Looking around him once more, he tried to figure out where they were; but nothing came to his mind. Even what people were wearing seemed unfamiliar to him.

"It seems like we're on some street of some sort."

"And this bench we're seated on, it's so odd," Leo added.

Takumi couldn't help but become scared. What the hell was this place.

"Oh, look. A map."

"Where?"

Takumi turned around to see a big map displayed on a mural board.

"This must be a map of the place."

"Yeah. But it won't probably show us the way to Hoshido or Nohr. This place, whatever it is is definitely not near them."

"You're not wrong, but that does not mean we should give up so easily. We must get back at all cost," Leo spoke with determination, although you could he was just as nervous and worried as Takumi was.

"Right, you're right. But- Gods, this- I never knew a situation like this could ever happen- And with you of all people! We're doomed!"

Leo sighed, annoyed, "Can we put our differences aside and try and figure this out, Prince Takumi? If we at least try, we will have less chances of being doomed, as you say."

"Fine, I guess you're right. But just so you know, this sort of collaboration won't ever happen again! I won't allow it."

"I feel the same. But anyways, let's focus."

"Yeah, right."

After looking at that map for a few good minutes, trying to figure it out, Takumi had to stop. All of these roads and names everywhere were making his head hurt.

"Gods, I really don't understand this map..."

"Me neither. It's so unusual."

Takumi sighed. He was lost, "I think we can say goodbye to our kingdoms. We'll be stuck here forever."

"Don't say that. We might have a chance to get out of here."

"How? Do tell me, because I'm sick of being here already!" Takumi snapped to the prince.

"Gods, please calm down! Look, we can just... I don't know- Are you hungry, perchance?"

Takumi raised a suspicious brow, "Why the sudden question, nohrian scum?"