Jeralt X Reader- Enjoying the snow (Request)

Request: @NoctisLucisCalem
Warnings: None
Word count: 336
Gender: Female

Hey guys... I'm back after... a month and a half now, I guess. I'm really sorry but I got really uninspired and so I stopped writing for the oneshot book, and then I got caught up in school things. All my weeks were filled with homework and tests, and when I did have time for myself, I was too tired to do the things I liked and too uninspired.
I'm not gonna make any promises, because it's really hard for me to keep them. I don't even know if I'm gonna write anything during the holidays (they're starting next week) because I have a bunch of tests I need to study for and assignments I need to complete.
So yeah, I probably won't be writing a lot in the next weeks. Maybe I'll post once or twice here and there when I feel a spark of inspiration on a clearer day, but again, I won't promise anything.
This oneshot is extremely short, and I'm really sorry about that. I hope you guys will like it anyway.
So, anyways, enjoy!

"It's snowing outside," (Y/N) said, as she pulled out the curtains and peaked outside at the white snow covering the monastery, "Jeralt, come see!"

Jeralt came over to see, "Would you look at that. I haven't seen that much snow in years."

"Me neither! And look," she pointed at some students who were making snowballs and throwing them around. Their laughter echoed within the monastery, "They're having so much fun!"

"Yeah..."

"Come on, Jeralt! Let's go outside and enjoy the snow for a little! It's getting dark anyway. After, we'll head to the mess hall."

"I don't know... Don't you think we're too old for this kind of thing?"

"Too old to have fun?" And she laughed, "Come on. Put on your coat, your gloves and let's head outside!"

~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeralt had no choice but to put on his layers of clothes and head outside in the cold.

As soon as they reached the snow, (Y/N) ran and ran, fell to the ground and started to shape a snowball with her hands.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)?"

"Come over here and you'll see..." She said, with a chuckle.

Clueless, Jeralt approached her, but as soon as he did, his girlfriend threw him a snowball in the face.

Jeralt had to spit some of the snow out of his mouth. He wanted to be angry at her, but he couldn't bring himself to when, after brushing off the snow off his face, he fell upon his girlfriend laughing.

He couldn't help but laugh along.

"What are you going to do now, Jeralt? Throw something at me too?"

"Yeah, you're gonna love it!" He said. He started forming his own snowball, and threw it at (Y/N). She escaped it with ease, much to his disappointment.

"Come here!" He said, and so he ran after her.

He ran after her for a good while, completely forgetting about their dinner or about anything, really. They were having fun, and that was all that mattered in the moment.