Chapter 107: Avatar

So... I've been on an Avatar the Last Airbender kick, and I decided to write a chapter, also I'm implementing myself into it again. This isn't the best one shot I've written if I'm being honest.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony, Peter, and Mia were sat in the compound in the living room, scrolling through Netflix trying to find something to watch. With no luck they were about to give up, that was until Tony came across a series called: Avatar the Last Airbender.

Mia gasped, "Play it Mr. Stark!" She exclaimed.

"What is it about?" Peter asked.

Mia once again gasped, but dramatically this time. "It's only the best Nickelodeon show ever!" She shouted.

"I'm willing to watch anything at this point." Tony said, he pressed play and they began watching the show. There were mixed reactions going in, both Tony and Peter disliked Zuko, Peter told Mia she's the girl version of Aang, and Tony saw Uncle Iroh as a huge mood.

They watched the show until one in the morning, why? The world may never know. They got to the second season before calling it a night. So in the morning they guessed which type of bender they would be.

Peter said Mia would be an air bender, simply because she was always calm in crazy situations, wanting to keep the peace between conflicts. While Peter, who's similar to Mia, is like a hyper kid who's drinking coffee for the first time.

Tony came to the conclusion Peter would be an earth bender, and in all honesty, Tony is hands down a fire bender. At times he acts on his emotions, and feels like everything is his fault. But he also had bad temper which adds on to him being a fire bender.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished the show Mia started writing a fan fiction about it and making her character act as the Avatar's right hand, helping him fight while also being apart of the group. They loved Zuko's redemption arch, and were terrified by Azula more than Fire Lord Ozai.

The Cabbage man was definitely a meme in Peter's book, Mia still thought Suki was an underrated queen, she also made; "That's rough buddy" her quote. Tony was working on how to make gliders, while also wondering how they made the giant drill.

A few weeks later Mia and Peter came to the compound from school,  when they came running out of the elevator. Tony, who was making coffee, looked at them as if they were crazy. He spoke, "Hello you two?"

(I'm pretty sure there are two things canon in my book, Mia, and Tony drinking or making coffee, lol) "Mr. Stark turn on Netflix!" They both exclaimed in unison. Tony nodded and had F.R.I.D.A.Y turn on Netflix.

"There's a sequel to Avatar the Last Airbender! It's called Legend of Korra! We need to watch it!" Peter shouted.

"Can we Mr. Stark?" Mia asked

Tony sighed, "To be honest, we became addicted to this fandom, so... press play." Peter presses play and they once again began to binge the show until one in the morning.

They ended up falling asleep and then ranted about all the characters, they got to the first few episodes of season two before calling it quits and going to bed. They were liking it so far, they adored old lady Katara who still had her hair loops, they were sad and disappointed when neither Sokka or Suki showed up.

They also realized that Momo and Appa were technically dead as the time jump was seventy years later. They also wished there more scenes with the older gaang teaching Korra stuff.

Mia also found out they had comics, and tried to find them online and read them. But in reality they wanted a series of the characters as adults. (I also wish there was a series with the OG's as adults.)

Mako was Mia's favorite character, while Bolin was Peter's, Tony likes Tenzin, and found that the kids would tease him, because as they thought Tony and Tenzin were the same person.

Either way they liked the series so far and would move onto the movie, but what they didn't know was that would be the biggest mistake of their lives. (I may make a part two involving time travel. What do you guys think?)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 107