Chapter 55: What is love?

Peter already knows his love life is none existent because he was crushing on a girl who's dad was a villain who dropped an entire building on him leaving him to die.

Now that he thinks about it his love life it sucks he's now crushing on someone new and a polar opposite from him he's nerdy whereas she's into the black dahlia murder. (Y'all know who I'm talking about I'm not good at being discrete 🤣.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

Do I know anyone with a not so terrible job with social skills and or love life Mrs. Potts? No she's at the office. What about Mr. Rogers? No he's out running with Mr. Wilson. Maybe Mr. Barnes? Dang it! He's out with Mr. Rogers as well. Mr. Stark is at a meeting so he can't help either.

Who else do I go to? Wait May might be able to help me she and uncle Ben were married a long time after all I'm gonna embarrass myself so bad. I walked out to the kitchen seeing May.

"May can I ask a question?"

She chuckled, "Well you just did kiddo."

My face became red as I gathered the courage to ask my question. "Peter you okay?" She asks.

"Oh uh... yeah I'm okay but how did you know you were in l-love with uncle Ben?" I asked.

She was quiet unnervingly so which made me start to panic and question what I was wanting to ask. But then she spoke, "Well I met him when he started working at that café in Manhattan and our relationship went from there."

"Why are you asking me this are you in love with someone perhaps a certain "M" named person?"

"Y'know what look at the time I got... homework."

"Peter you don't have to be embarrassed I'm just helping do you wanna know how I fell in love with Ben?"

"Y-yeah because no one else can help me only you." I replied.

"Well every time I would see him my palms would get sweaty, I'd become a stuttering mess, my stomach got butterflies."

"And every time I'd see anything related to him I'd have this goofy looking smile on my face and I wouldn't be able to think clearly cause he was all I'd thought about."

"Even to this day, that's how I feel he made me the best version of myself I could possibly be and because of him I finally was able to be myself and not what society paints everyone to be."

"I have you who I love to the moon and back but without his influence I'd still be a person I'd never would've recognized."

"Part of me being the mother I am to you is because of Ben to did you know that?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"You're kind of like him when he was younger but way more put together than he could've ever been."

"I- I am?" I asked.

"Yeah I mean you've been through a lot kids your age shouldn't you're an awesome kid Peter and if you love Mj you should go tell her instead of waiting seize that moment or else she'll move onto someone new."

I walked up to May and hugged her then thanked her and ran back to my room writing a letter to Mj ready to give it to Mj. "Thanks May you're the best!" I shouted from my desk chair.

"You're welcome!" She shouted back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 55