Chapter 126: Drivers License

(Y'all are in for a wild emotional ride, and I have no doubt you know what the title means. Lol. Also I'm only using half of the song, like in the chapter Heather.)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Out of all people you could cheat on me with, you had to pick some random girl named Gwen?!" Peter was furious, he was tired of the lies, tired of Harley being secretive, he had enough. "How many times do I need to apologize Peter? I've tried to fix this, to fix us, but you're so fixated on something that happened two months ago!" Harley shouted.

"Y'know what? I'm done, I can't do this anymore." Peter gathered his stuff, and began leaving Harley's house, and before he left out the door, he turned to Harley.

"If you actually loved me, you wouldn't have made me your second choice." And just like that, Peter was gone. He couldn't believe his four year relationship with Harley was ending the way it was, he really loved him. But he wasn't stupid, when Harley told him about seeing Gwen, he was heartbroken. He blamed himself for their relationship going wrong, when really their relationship was already washed down the drain.

So as Peter stuck his keys in the ignition, turning them, and backing out of the driveway, tears were sliding down his cheeks. Even though it was dark outside, with the clock reading two a.m; At the moment Peter didn't care, he just needed to get away from Harley, to be back home with May and hopefully get over this whole thing.

Peter turned the radio on in his car, he didn't know what song it was, but in the moment he needed to hear something depressing and sappy. I got my drivers license last week, just like we always talked about. Peter thought back to the time he'd just gotten his license, he was so excited, now he could see Harley whenever he wanted.

Cause you were so excited for me, to finally drive up to your house. Harley was happy for his boyfriend, he was excited to see him more. Peter's drive would take a few hours, as he was driving at night since Harley lived in Tennessee while he lived in New York. But today I drove through the suburbs, crying 'cause you weren't around.

And you're probably with that blonde girl, who always made me doubt. Soon their relationship hit the fan when Harley met Gwen Stacy, she was a blonde haired, blue eyed girl, she was confident, spunky, and fun. She was everything Peter wasn't in Harley's eyes. And soon he pursued the girl. He kept ignoring Peter's calls, his texts, and Peter was worried.

She's so much older than me, so one weekend Peter decided to surprise Harley, driving all the way to Rose Hill Tennessee, Harley's mom and sister knew he was coming, and when he got to the house and walked to Harley's room, the door was slightly ajar, and Peter got the tiniest glimpse of Harley, he was kissing a girl. That's when his heart broke into a million pieces.

Once they pulled away, Gwen looked towards the door and saw him, Peter turned away and ran for the front door. Harley looked back and went to the door, seeing Peter's car through the window, he silently cursed under his breath. He went outside and saw Peter standing still, he could see he was crying. "P- Peter, it's not what it looks like." He told him.

Peter turned to him, "Oh? So my own two eyes DIDN'T see you, my BOYFRIEND, KISS A RANDOM GIRL IN YOUR ROOM?!" He shouted.

Harley was speechless, he screwed up, "Peter please."

Peter held up his hand, "You haven't answered ANY of my calls, or read ANY of my texts. I was worried about you! Turns out, you were cheating on me."

Harley tried walking towards Peter, but Peter stepped back. "No. Don't come near me, I can't even look at you." And although Peter stayed for the entire weekend, tension filled the air, Harley knew it, Claire (Harley's little sister) knew it, and Lydia (Harley's mom) knew it. Peter barely spoke to Harley, and Harley barely spoke to Peter. And on Sunday when Peter had to head back to New York, Harley apologized for everything.