Chapter 18: First fight Part 2

I walked through the halls of the tower it's been two weeks since Mr. Stark and I had our huge fight. The team has talked to me about apologizing but as selfish as I might seem right now I'm in no way apologizing.

Mr. Stark promised he would be there for me and since he gave me that watch I thought it would help but, it didn't now I've been invisible to Mr. Stark for a while sometimes he would kick me out of the lab for no reason, he would just act like I wasn't there. That's what it's like at school the only people who know I exist are Ned, Mj and the decathlon team, flash even though it's for all the wrong reasons and the team.

Mr. Stark has seemed to put his work before me and I guess I'm used to being invisible I'm left alone so I can't get hurt but I'd like my mentor to spend some time with me but if he wants to be selfish and not apologize then the rest is history. "Hey peter." Wanda greeted.

"Hi Wanda." I greeted back.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"You're lying."

"Get out of my head."

"Peter, tell me the truth." Wanda demanded.

"Okay you wanna know the truth Mr. Stark has been ignoring me even before our fight and hasn't come and fix our argument he said sorry once but I didn't forgive him because he's been to busy to waist his precious time on me!"

"I get it, I'm being just as selfish as he is but when a person you trust with your life isn't there when you need them the most you feel like the biggest outsider in the entire world!"

"I trusted Mr. Stark and he forgot about me and then proceeded to yell at me and act so full of himself I couldn't take it anymore so I stopped talking to him to see if my point gets across."

"But I'm foolish to think the man that became my father figure would ever change he called me a burden and said I rely on him too much."

"Maybe I am a burden but, that doesn't change the fact that I'm invisible to him no matter how hard I try I always seem to be a burden on everyone I'm close to."

"Peter I'm sorry."

"It doesn't matter Wanda I'll never be good enough for anyone."

"If you need me I'll be in my room." I said. I walked back towards my room and started drawing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wanda's POV

I grabbed a Stark tablet and pulled up the security feed from a few minutes ago and walked down to the lab where tony was with Bruce talking. "Tony you need to see this." I said handing him the tablet. He watched and I saw tears rolling down his eyes the video ended and he looked at me.

"Peter is upstairs beating himself up he's hurt and he's sorry even if he hasn't said it he wants you to be honest with him."

"I know what you both said were pretty damaging but c'mon tony he's your son even if he's not by blood this fight can't and will not ruin your relationship because you both love each other go be with him instead of making him feel like he's invisible." I told him.

He wiped his face and started walking upstairs to Peter's room. (Wanda is the best sister anyone could have)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony's POV

I left Wanda and Bruce in the lab walking to Peter's room I knocked and heard a muffled come in so I walked in. "Peter can we talk?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded.

"I'm truly sorry for what I said I shouldn't have called you a burden or ignore you every time you come to the tower and when I ignored your watch and you told me off."

"I was ashamed and angry because I promised to you that I would help and protect you but as your mentor I failed you and I didn't try to talk to you and for that I'm really really sorry I failed you as a father figure and mentor."

"And to be honest I've always considered you my son even though we're not blood related and I'm sorry I made you feel invisible because of my stupidity." I said crying a little.

"N-no Mr. Stark I should be apologizing I was being a jerk to you for not talking to you for two weeks, I felt so alone when you stopped paying attention I didn't mention it because I thought you would hate me or tell me to leave you alone I-I'm sorry Mr. Stark for acting like a child."

"Peter you were trying to tell me something I wasn't wanting to hear at that time because of everything going on but that's not an excuse to treat you that way and I'm sorry for it I hope you can forgive me."

I heard him sniffling I turned my head seeing tears form in his eyes I pulled him into a hug he gladly accepted it and hid his head in my chest. "It's okay peter I'm here and I promise I will never ever do that again." I said running my fingers through his hair.

"I forgive you Mr. Stark." Peter said lifting his head.

I can't believe- well I can believe after all the pain I caused he still finds it in his heart to forgive me. "You think of me as your son in a way?" He asked.

"Yeah I do Pete."

"So I guess since we both admitted that i should probably call you dad unless you don't want me to then I- I won't."

"You can peter I would very much like that." I told him with a smile forming on my face.

"O-Okay dad." He said shyly smiling turning red.

"How about we have a Star Wars marathon and build a huge pillow fort?" I asked.

"That sounds great!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright Underroos let's go."

We went to the living room and set up the movies and the fort and watched we got to the third movie when I heard small snores I turned my head to see peter laying his head on my chest sleeping. I smiled and kissed his forehead pulling him closer with my arms wrapped around him before falling asleep myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 18