Chapter 40: Hospital visits {30 day challenge}

So.... I know it's been a while since I've posted on this book but in my defense i can't write chapters every day because i have other chapters and books to commit to. And in general i have other things to do I hope you guys understand.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hospital visits aren't always the best but what caused Mr. Stark to get there in the first place well you'll see because it may or may not have been caused by me because of a bet we made at least i have the full story now. Well it wasn't my fault it was Clint's....

Anyway let's fast forward to when we made the bet that ultimately was so dumb but i ended up getting 20 dollars and the almighty.....bragging rights Mr. Stark and i were watching Stranger Things in the living room when bets were brought up by Clint.

"I bet you couldn't go one day without one of your suits Stark." He joked.

"You sure birdman because i'm one hundred percent confident i can."

"Could you guys pipe down i'm trying to watch!" I exclaimed from the ceiling.

Everyone looked up and i just waved but they seemed unfazed it's probably because they've seen weirder things than this. You could even say we've all seen stranger things. "Fine if you're so "confident" then go one day without it tin can." Clint challenged.

Mr. Stark smirked, "Alright."

{Almost 48 hours later}

And here we are in the hospital because two superheroes saving the world practically every single day are too idiotic and stubborn to not do the dare and if you're wondering what injury,

Mr. Stark has he broke his left arm yeah that may not be terrible but at least he hasn't had a building dropped on him. "I told you not to do it but of course your stubborn self doesn't listen to the voice of reason." I said to my mentor.

"Yeah, yeah kiddo." He said.

"Don't take a dare from a kid in an adults body sometimes i wonder why i end up being the smart one in these type of situations." I said.

"Also why is Clint even a father when he acts like a child?!"

"That's because you know right from wrong kid but you're still going to make mistakes but as you grow you'll learn from those mistakes."

"Maybe you should take your own advice Mr. Stark."

He laughed, "Yeah i'll think about it."

We laughed for a while about the ordeal and ended up taking Mr. Stark back to the compound and watching Stranger Things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 40