Chapter 195: Sick Days REVAMPED

(I know I've been re-writing all of these revamped chapters out of order. Apologies, and the fact I've been writing these instead of new material. Y'all are probably sick of them lol.)

Anyway, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parker luck would strike at exactly the wrong moment, of course it would, Peter was a bad juju ticking time bomb. He woke up one morning and felt absolutely awful. He was dizzy, stuffed up, nauseous, and sore. I thought I couldn't get sick anymore? He thought. Apparently not. He got up out of his room and bolted to the bathroom throwing up everything he ate the night before, he couldn't move without a wave of nausea washing over him.

So he gave up and stayed put sitting down on the bathroom floor, whilst his head was against the cold tile walls soothing his headache until he coughed making the pain return. "F.. F. R. I. D. A. Y. can you get Mr. Stark please?"

"Right away Mr. Parker." As soon as F. R. I. D. A. Y. told Tony about Peter being ill he came running towards the little spider's room finding the boy in the bathroom hearing groans of pain as peter was trying to sit up and not fall. Tony kneeled down in front of Peter, "Hey kiddo, what's wrong? Don't feel well?" Tony asked, Peter shook his head in response.

"I thought you couldn't get sick anymore?"

Peter laughed humorously, "So did I, but that's Parker luck for you."

"Well kid, we should probably get you some medicine and no school."

"I'm not even going to argue." Peter admitted.

"Good." Tony told the teen. Tony grabbed Peter and gently picked him up walking out to the living room and setting Peter onto the couch. "F. R. I. D. A. Y.? What are Peter's symptoms?"

"Mr. Parker seems to be experiencing: nausea, vomiting, stuffy nose, sore throat, headache, and soreness. All of the symptoms of the flu." The A. I explained.

"Thanks Fri."

"You're welcome sir." Peter was curled up on the couch at this point sick & tired just wanting a hug but won't admit it because he thinks Mr. Stark would think of him as a baby. "I'm calling Ted, maybe he'll know what to do."

Peter sighed, correcting Tony as always regarding Ned's name, "Ned."

"What?" Tony asked, looking up from his phone.

Peter coughed, "His name isn't Ted Mr. Stark. It's Ned."

"Right. Sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay." Tony heard the dial tone, and then Ned answered his phone wondering why Tony Stark was calling him, but he assumed it was about Peter. "Hello?"

"Hey Ned."

"Mr. Stark, is Peter okay, he's not at school?" Ned asked.

"Right, I called you because I wanted to know how to help Peter, he's sick and I have no idea what to do."

Ned breathed a sigh of relief. "Jeez, you almost scared me, I thought he couldn't get sick anymore?"

"Yeah that's what he thought too. Ned, what do I do?"

"He's going to kill me for telling you this but honestly, I don't care. Even though he doesn't admit it, he's like a touch starved puppy. He needs hugs and cuddles. He also likes it when you comb through his hair when he has a headache." Ned told him.

"What else?" Tony realized he had no idea how to take care of Peter. Much less himself, which if he thought about it, he'd need to work on that. "Just make sure he gets a lot of liquids, medicine, and Star Wars movies. Listen Mr. Stark, I've gotta go to class."

"Alright Ned, thanks for the tips. Bye."

"Bye Mr. Stark, tell Peter MJ and I say hello and to get better soon."

"I will." Tony hung up the phone and turned to Peter who was curled up in a blanket sleeping and softly snoring as he sat next to him. Peter tensed a bit when he felt the couch move but realized it was Tony so he relaxed. A few hours later Peter woke up not feeling as dizzy or as nauseous but he still had the other symptoms: his horrible headache wasn't going away. "Hey, Pete, I made you some tea for your throat, take little sips okay?"

"Okay." Peter replied hoarsely, Tony gave him his cup of tea and noticed Peter was running his hand through his full head thick of brown curls. His headache. He thought. Tony sat beside Peter once again and started running his hand through Peter's hair. "M.. Mr. Stark, what are you doing?" Peter questioned.

"Ned gave me some tips on how to help you when you're sick. This is one of them." Tony replied.

Peter exclaimed nasally, "Dang it! I told him not to tell anyone this is embarrassing."

"Sorry kiddo, do you want me to stop?"

"N.. No, it feels nice." Peter admitted.

"Okay Underroos, do you want to watch Star Wars?"

"Yes please Mr. Stark." Tony turned on the movie, but made sure it wasn't too loud. And Peter curled his head on Tony's lap, letting Tony still run his fingers through his hair. "Thanks for taking care of me Mr. Stark."

Tony smiled, "No problem kid."

Peter took a sip of water, "I'd do the same for you Mr. Stark."

"What, take care of me? I'm an adult Peter. I can take care of myself."

"Stop being a stubborn mouth breather Mr. Stark. Accept it." Peter said.

Tony mocked having an imaginary white flag. "Okay fine, kid. I accept it."

"Did you record that Fri?" Peter asked.

"Yes I did, Mr. Parker." The A.I told the teen.

Peter smiled, knowing he won. "Thanks Fri, love you."

"Love you too Peter. Even though AI's don't have feelings."

"Really Fri? One, watch videos on YouTube of people playing Detroit become Human, AI's could evolve and have emotions. And two, please stop calling me Mr. Parker, Mr. Parker was my dad. Call me Peter."

"Okay Peter."

"Thank you Fri."

"You're welcome." Tony spent the rest of the week taking care of Peter, soon sending him back to May and somehow he wasn't sick, but he was glad that his kid was better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 195

🎉 You've finished reading ⒾⓇⓄⓃⒹⒶⒹ/ⓈⓅⒾⒹⒺⓇⓈⓄⓃ & ⓈⓊⓅⒺⓇⒻⒶⓜⒾⓁⒺⓎ ⓄⓃⒺ ⓈⒽⓄⓉⓈ 🎉