Chapter 39: Patching each other up {30 day challenge}

I know you guys are confused as to why i skipped a chapter but do you remember when i said requests don't count as chapters? I write them as chapters in my notes to make sure i don't forget what number of one shots I've written I'm sorry if that got you confused but now you know.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter had just gotten back from patrol sore to the brim of collapse he was tired and had school in the morning considering he got back at now 3:15am his watch most likely informed Tony of his injuries by now.

So he didn't even bother to open his door when the billionaire bursted in surprisingly not waking May he looked at the battered and bruised boy getting his med kit out and talking to peter. "What did you do to get so black and blue kid?" Tony asked.

"I stopped three robberies, saved a girl from being kidnapped, and stopped a man from fighting another man over a comic book." Peter explained.

"Looks like you had a long night."

"Y-yeah."

"Okay kiddo I'm gonna need you to get up so i can patch you up."

Peter struggled to get up but with the help of his mentor he did and Tony started cleaning the bloody scrapes and scratches putting ointment and cream on his cuts then bandages. "Thanks Mr. Stark you know you didn't have to come."

"I wanted to kiddo." Tony said honestly.

"R-really?"

"Yes really peter i was worried about you in fact i'm always worried about you."

Peter gave tony a sympathetic look, "I worry about you too Mr. Stark."

"How about we make a deal come to the tower every night at 1am so i can patch you up and if i'm injured you can patch me up too deal?"

Peter took hold of Tony's hand and shook it, "Deal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 39