Chapter 90: Safe house a request by spiderson4life

At twenty one years old Peter was officially apart of the avengers (not that he wasn't before) but he's had more training and more time to work on everything. There was a reoccurring threat... Hydra. They knew every detail about him and wanted him to become a super soldier.

He politely declined the offer and of course they knew he would and have been chasing after him ever since. Fury ordered for Peter and his loved ones to go into witness protection, Peter knew Hydra wouldn't stop until they found him and would eventually use him to kill for them.

He hated having to sit and wait for his team to take down the evil organization, but it was only in his best interest. Tony didn't want to risk getting someone he holds dear to be used and killed once he did their bidding.

So he decided to put Peter, May, Ned & MJ in a safe house so they would be, well, safe. But what Tony didn't know is something that would change the game plan. May needed to go pick up some groceries but Peter didn't want her going out and risking her safety.

Peter took her place, and went to the store making sure no one was following him, he made sure he didn't attract attention to himself either. He knew Hydra could be there and take him but they're hiding in plain sight.

Once he was done Peter paid for the groceries and started heading out of the store, walking down the street on high alert but he felt like a pair of eyes were watching him. That guy feeling never went away, he knew for sure he was being watched.

He had to get out of there but he couldn't risk exposing his identity, he had to call Tony which is what he did. He quickly grabbed his phone and dialed Tony's number. "Hey kid what's up?" He answered.

"Mr. Stark, I'm pretty sure someone is following me, I know I was supposed to stay put in the safe house but there's no time to explain, what do I do?" He said.

"Dang it Peter I'm on my way where are you?" Tony asked.

Peter sighed, "I'm walking towards where my apartment is, I'm keeping whoever it is away from everyone. And I'm staying in public around people."

"Alright I pinned your location, and I'm on the way." Tony said.

Peter kept walking he needed to get the agent to expose themselves. But there was a downside he could risk getting captured and taken to a secret Hydra base. He took the crosswalk to Central Park and stood by a tree near a bunch of people.

He felt a presence behind so he turned and saw a man in casual clothing, with sparkling blue eyes, and dark brunette hair. "What do you want?" Peter asked.

"You are gonna come with me if you want to live." Peter noticed he was hiding his German accent.

"You can drop the accent, I know you're with Hydra, and you're not gonna touch me. We're in front of a bunch of people you wouldn't want to expose yourself right?" Peter threatened.

As the man was about to say something Tony was behind him and tapped his shoulder making him turn around and Tony slapping handcuffs on him. "You good?" He asked Peter.

"I'm fine." Peter replied.

"Okay then get back to the place." Tony said, taking the man and leaving Peter went his separate way and began heading back to the safe house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May immediately opened the door pulling her nephew into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so sorry I should've gone to the store." She started to rattle off.

"No, May it's okay, I'm fine Mr. Stark helped me out." Peter said, trying to ease his aunt's worries.

"You're lucky you didn't get kidnapped!" Ned exclaimed.

Peter set the groceries on the counter, "Yeah I am, but it beats putting all of you in danger."

MJ walked over to him, "You don't always have to be the hero y'know. Things happen and sometimes you have to let us take the fall, I'm also in no way suggesting that May gets kidnapped."

May looked at the couple and smiled, "I know MJ." She replied.

MJ took Peter by the hand and took him to their shared bedroom, sitting down, and laying down on the bed. "I'm so sick of having to stay in this house." MJ said. (Honestly, me in quarantine even though I don't like going out or interacting with people 🤣)

Peter sighed, "Same, I wish we could go on a date, but who knows if Hydra is going to continue to stalk me, and possibly hurt you."

"We could have an in-home date, like... we could send Ned and May to their rooms and cook dinner and have a date that way." MJ suggested.

Peter started laughing, "What's so funny Parker?" MJ asked laughing along with her boyfriend. (Spideychelle owns my soul! 😤🥺💕)

"You said "We could send Ned and May to their rooms" as if they're children being grounded." Peter laughed.

"You know what I mean Peter." MJ laughed.

Peter turned his head facing MJ, "Besides that being the best thing I've heard all day I think an in-home date would be good. It'd at least normalize this being trapped in a safe house."

MJ smiled, "Alright then it's a date Mr. Parker."

"Indeed it is Ms. Jones." Peter inches closer to her and kissed her.

"Are you possibly up for a chess rematch?" Peter asked after he pulled away then kissing MJ's forehead.

"Oh so you want to lose again?" MJ teased as she got up from their bed grabbing the chessboard.

"Oh it's on M." Peter gave a smug look.

MJ smirked, "For every move you get wrong you have to kiss me."

Peter chuckled, "I don't see that as a lose-win situation."

"Of course you don't." Peter and MJ began playing chess and it went on for two hours before they had enough, going to sleep (not before kissing each other goodnight) and holding each other close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 90