Chapter 135: Hogwarts

(The fact I haven't done a Harry Potter AU chapter until now is beyond me. Also everyone in this chapter has british accents lol.)

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter walked with his father through the platform wall and down the walkway of the bustling train station. Seeing other children and parents hugging them and bidding their farewells. He was nervous, this would be the first time he'd ever been away from his father for a while. Tony hated being away from Peter but it was for his education. Besides, he may make some friends, both Tony and Peter stopped, Peter turned to his father and looked up at him.

Jumping forward and hugging the older man, "I wish you could come with me, I'll miss you Dad." Tony smiled and held his boy tightly, not wanting to let go.

"If I came back to Hogwarts my professors would probably hate that I'm back. And I'll miss you too Bambi, we'll see each other soon enough. Just don't get into trouble, and make friends." Tony kissed the top of Peter's head, hearing the train whistle, notifying everyone needs to board.

Peter walked a few paces before looking back at his father, "Go ahead now, before you miss the train. I love you Peter."

"Love you too Dad." Peter turned and headed towards the train, giving his ticket to the Ticketmaster and boarding the train, he walked passed other kids sitting down, talking amongst themselves. He felt lost and out of place, standing in the middle of the train hall, he heard a voice call out. "Hey you!" Peter turned around and no one was there.

"I'm talking to you curly hair!" Peter looked at a boy, with dark tanned skin, and dark eyes. He sheepishly walked up to him and saw a girl in his cabin, she was reading a book. "You can join us in our cabin, I'm Ned. Ned Leeds, and that's MJ if she rarely talks it's because she's not that talkative in the first place." The boy, now known to Peter as Ned explained.

Peter sat down and put his bag in his lap, before Ned spoke to him again. "So what's your name?" The other young boy turned to face him.

"I'm Peter. Peter Stark, it's nice to meet you." Peter replied.

Ned's eyes practically rolled to the back of his head, "Wait- Stark? As in you're the son of Tony Stark?!" He questioned.

"Y- Yeah, I am." Peter knew where this conversation was going, every time someone figured out who his father was they'd instantly talk about how much of a legend he was when he was at Hogwarts. Peter could never get from behind his dad's shadow, he never held it against him, Peter loved his father, but he wished his last name wouldn't automatically put him on a pedestal.

MJ looked up from her book, staring between the two boys, finally making eye contact with Peter. "Your dad was a Slytherin right?" She asked, the boy nodded in response.

"My dad is a good person, he's not a stereotypical Slytherin." MJ gave a nod towards him, acknowledging they didn't need to talk anymore about Tony. So as she went back to her book Ned pulled Peter's attention and they began talking about other random things eleven year old kids would and a friendship began to grow. Soon, the young wizards and witches arrived at Hogwarts and entered the great hall, where there were floating candles and a big feast for everyone on the tables.

After everyone sat down, Professor Dumbeledor gave his grand speech, and the sorting ceremony began, Professor McGonagall started calling out the kids names. "Now when I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." She told the children.

Glancing at her long list of names, she called out the first name, "Michelle Jones!" Michelle walked up the steps and sat down on the stool, Professor McGonagall placed the Sorting Hat on the young girl's head. "Hmmm... this one is quite bright, cunning, but she's also courageous. Slytherin!" MJ smiled as the group of sorted Slytherins cheered.

"Ned Leeds!" Ned nervously approached the stool and sat down, and the Sorting Hat began doing it's thing, "Ah, another Leeds. He's a kind one, brave, and quite intelligent. I'll say... Ravenclaw!" Ned went over to the Ravenclaw table being welcomed.

Peter swallowed the lump in his throat he didn't even know he had, he was nervous beyond belief. He secretly hoped he wouldn't be sorted into Slytherin, if he ever wanted to stop being in his father's shadow, he needed to be in another house. "Peter Stark!" Peter walked up nervously and sat down on the stool.

The hat gasped, "And another Stark! We're in for quite a treat with this one. He's clever, determined, and compassionate. But there's an innocence about him and it's only fitting... Hufflepuff!" The table of Hufflepuff's cheered and greeted Peter with warm smiles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile the next day Peter began prepping for his classes, the first one up was Dark Arts, which was taught by Professor Snape. Peter had heard a bunch of stories from his father and his father's friends about what Professor Snape was like, and to be honest the boy was terrified. He sat down in his seat, he didn't know anyone, but then again the only people he's talked to were Ned and MJ.

Snape stood in the middle of the room, his eyes catching every child who looked his way. Including Peter, who immediately looked away and then they began working on their potion making. Once classes were done for the day, Peter headed back to the Hufflepuff common room and ran into someone. He dropped some of his books scrambling up from the floor, to see a boy, with disheveled blonde hair, icy blue eyes, and a Gryffindor robe.

"Oh I'm so sorry I should've walked where I was going." The boy apologized.

"I- It's okay, I should've done the same." Peter replied, gathering his books in his arms.

"I'm Harley. Harley Keener." The boy introduced.

"I'm Peter-" He tried to say but was cut off.

"Oh believe me, I know who you are. You're practically the talk of the school."

Peter tilted his head, "I- I am?"

"Yeah, I mean your last name is a legend around here."

"I'm n- not my father. He was well known, I don't want to be like that. I just want to be a good student."

Harley nodded, "Makes sense, well I'll see you around Peter." Peter smiled to himself after Harley walked away, he then walked away back to his common room until it was time for supper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 135