Second chance

This is another request by iamKhrfan123

Hope you like it ☺️

Anyway on with the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At just fifteen years old Peter Parker was given the opportunity to work for the daily bugle finally someone recognized his talent and passion for photography and he's not about to turn it down his editor James Jonah Jameson gave him an amazing topic for their new article and peter was supposed to take pictures.

Guess where he's going, he's going to the avengers tower and is beyond excited he gets to see the people who risk their lives for the fate of humanity every day but what's special is he gets to see them in person sadly peter has been in a foster home for almost two years because both his aunt and uncle died in a robbery don't worry Ms. Taylor takes excellent care of all the kids within her care she loves them as if they were her own and she's happy peter is thriving out in the real world.

When she met peter he was a quiet boy who rarely socially interacted with any of the kids including herself but as time went on peter began to feel a little bit more comfortable he's still a shy nerdy kid but he's a good kid his aunt and uncle taught him well and she's absolutely thrilled about him meeting his hero's.

He arrived at the tower about 100 reporters and photographers were in one room waiting for the team who were a few minutes late that let peter prepare his camera and his questions incase he was called J.J always told him to be prepared for anything at all costs then he saw Tony Stark, Steve Rogers-Stark, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Bruce Banner.....the original avengers there were more but peter was too star stricken to talk instead he angled his camera and took an awesome shot.

Then someone noticed him and take a guess of who that was....Tony saw Peter and wondered why there was a kid at their press conference so he decided to talk to him. "Hey kid." Tony called, peter looked up at the billionaire and pointed to himself and Tony chuckled. "Yes you what's your name?" Tony asked.

"My name is Peter Parker Mr. Stark sir." He answered.

"Why are you here peter?" Clint asked.

"I'm here representing the daily bugle i'm one of their photographers sir."

"How old are you?" Natasha asked.

"I'm fifteen Ms. Romanoff."

"Where are you from?" Steve asked.

"I'm from Queens sir."

Peter was confused as to why the avengers were asking him questions instead of the other way around, "No disrespect but aren't we supposed to ask you guys questions." Peter said.

"You are correct Mr. Parker." said Bruce.

After the conference Peter headed back home since he's a minor the bugle has a policy for anyone under eighteen would only work for two to three hours otherwise that would be forced child labor he got inside he was greeted by Ms. Taylor who wanted the full story of his time at the conference no stone left unturned and she watched as his eyes lit up as he told her everything.

Meanwhile tony and steve were trying to adopt another kid so they looked at thousands upon thousands of foster houses and they stumbled on Ms. Taylor's home for kids and they looked at the reviews seeing five stars and not a single one star so they decided that was the place so they were going stop by the next day and Harley was definitely excited about having another sibling considering he's been begging his parents for a little sibling.

{The next day}

Peter woke up got dressed you know the usual morning routine and went down for breakfast he sat down and started eating his food then Ms. Taylor came in and looked more cheerful than normal so peter questioned it silently at least until Ms. Taylor looked at him and knew exactly what he was asking just by making his puzzled look. "Alright everyone there is a couple coming and are looking to adopt i want you all on your best behavior please and thank you."

All of the kids were excited except peter every time people were coming to adopt he was never picked considering he was still there so he was less enthusiastic about the whole ordeal so he finished his breakfast and went up to his room he shared with the other little boys most of them were younger than him 6-12 to be precise Ms. Taylor saw peter sitting on his bed and sat next to him.

"What's going on kiddo?" She asked.

"What if i never get out of here ms. taylor, what if no one wants me?"

"Aww peter someone does want you they're out there somewhere i promise you."

"I've been here almost two years ms. taylor i just want someone to love me like their own son."

"I love you peter and i want you to get adopted into a wonderful family who will love you as much as i do you just need to have hope."

"It's a little hard to have hope when you get overlooked and don't get picked like everyone else." Peter said.

Ms. Taylor wanted nothing more than to see peter with a family of his own that he can call his own all of a sudden Max one of the girls came running in the room. "What's up Max?" Ms. Taylor asked.

"Iron man and captain America are here!" She exclaimed.

Peter and ms. taylor jumped up and walked downstairs to see the two heroes staring up at them noticing Peter and instantly recognizing him ms. taylor took the couple to her office and gave them paperwork to sign they wanted a boy fifteen years of age and there was only one boy and that boy was peter. They walked out of the office and looked at peter who was sitting and reading a book.

"Peter?" Tony asked.

Peter's head popped up from his book and looked at Tony, "Hello mr. stark." He greeted. Hope bubbled inside peter's stomach but there was some doubt. How would you like to come home with steve and i?"

Peter could hardly keep his excitement contained, "R-really?" He asked.

"Really." said Steve.

Peter got up and hugged them, "Thank you." He said.

Steve and Tony hugged peter back, "You're welcome kiddo."

Peter pulled away and went to his room packing his things and heading back downstairs saying goodbye to the other kids and ms. taylor then he left.

He finally got his second chance.

Did you like it? Also you guys can make requests for part two's or chapters like this all you have to do is dm me your request and what you want the chapter to be named.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~