Chapter 59: Clawing out Part 2

Hey guys! This is part 2 of clawing out as you can see that it's the title name. Anyway this was inspired by Buckets_Of_Stars Check her out enjoy this chapter.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tony and the team were lounging in the compound, flipping through TV channels waiting for Peter to get home from school. Peter, who was riding up the elevator was extremely exhausted, so he decided to let his ears and tail out, expecting only his dad to be there.

When the elevator softly chimed, announcing Peter's arrival, Peter walked through the living room with his exposed ears and tail. Which of course took the team, as well as Tony by surprise, because they had seen some pretty strange things before, but nothing like this.

Clint walked up to Peter, "Nice fake ears and tail Peter, didn't know you had them. Makes a pretty good Halloween costume."

Peter froze, he hadn't realized that he had his ears and tail out, so he quickly played it off with a lie, something he wasn't good at (like,...at all). He hoped his fib sounded realistic as he replied with a semi-nervous yet chipper smile, "Thanks Uncle Clint! I made them for a play, the drama club is having!"

Peter nervously looked at the rest of the team, praying to the Gods that he had convinced them, and with the direct eye contact with his dad, he knew that the team had bought it. Well, everyone except for Natasha. Cause like, the woman's a spy who can sense a liar a mile away. And Peter was a bad liar as it was. So he wasn't totally surprised that she caught onto his lie.

Deciding to end the awkwardness he announced, "I'm gonna go take them off. I, uh, forgot that I had them on." Peter walked off to his room and tried hiding his ears and tail but it wasn't working most likely because he's been hiding them all day.

Once he was inside his room, he quietly locked the door shut. He breathed out with a twinge of anxiety, "Hey Friday, can you tell dad to come to me please?" He sucked in another breath, already feeling the anxiety claw at him. He didn't need a panic attack, at least not now. 

He waited for seconds that felt a lot like hours as he forced oxygen into his lungs repeatedly, a dozen worse-case scenarios racing through his mind. He heard the knocking on his door, indicating that his dad was here.

All it took was Peter's voice crack to sense that Peter was approaching a panic attack. Seeing the distress written all over his face only confirmed his suspicions, "What's wrong kiddo?

Peter didn't answer right away, his eyes were fluttering as he heaved for air. Tony quickly pulled his boy into his arms, cradling him softly. He murmured gently, just the way the boy liked it, "Peter, you gotta breathe bud, you're going to be okay, I've got you." He spent a few minutes repeating phrases over and over until the boy was able to breathe normally once again.

Peter blurted,  "I- I can't hide my ears and tail what am I gonna do dad?!"

Tony thought about it and he thought it was time he told the team the truth so he consoled his son and they walked out to the team.

Tony took out his ears and tail and the team stared in shock but then smiled. "Nat knew I could see it all over her face." said Peter.

"I'm a spy Маленький паук." Nat replied.

"Yeah I know by the way don't touch my ears they're really sensitive to touch." Peter warned.

"Honestly that's so adorable I'm gonna die." said Wanda with a big grin on her face.

And just like that, the day went on as usual considering everyone thought Tony and Peter were humans and not an alpha and omega.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 59