Chapter 52: Tattoos a request from Sg62503

Sg62503 I'm sorry it took so long to write this but I hope you like it!

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

Ever since I turned eighteen, I've always wanted to get a tattoo. Well, one that has valuable meaning to Uncle Ben, because where it not for him, I wouldn't be where I am today. So, I chose one symbolizing one of my favorite memories of our relationship when we went to the aquarium and watched the turtles swim in the tank for endless hours.

So, I decided to get a tattoo of a tiny turtle on my wrist. Aunt May was happy to know I'm doing something to remember him and our memories we made.

As I walked into the compound I was greeted by Friday, who told me Morgan was waiting by the elevator for me. Yeah. every Saturday night I babysit Morgan so Pepper and Tony can get some time out of the house. 

It's fun babysitting my little sister. We have lightsaber battles with Ned and Mj and we watch movies. I'm the cool big brother in her eyes. But by ten o'clock I become the "Night Monkey" no I'm just kidding I become New York's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.

Morgan exclaimed jumping into my arms, "Peter!"

I set her down. "Hey Morgy! Why don't you get the movie ready." She left as the team along with Tony and Pepper walked into the room as Morgan was running past them.

"Morgan H. Stark no running through the compound!" said Bucky.

"Sorry Uncle Bucky,  Peter's here!" She apologized.

Anyway as the team who were going on a mission, and Tony and Pepper leaving for their night on the town Clint looks at me strangely so my reaction was to stare confusedly at him right back.

"Peter could lift your left hand up?" He asked.

Still confused, I lifted my hand up and within seconds they all looked like they were about to have an aneurysm, which only made me more confused and slightly concerned. "Uh, you guys alright? You all look like you're about to die?"
They all exclaimed, "You have a tattoo?!"

I stared at my wrist for a second looking back at them. "Um, yes I do. I'm 18 guys."

"You're too innocent to have a tattoo." Pepper stated.

"Mrs. Potts, I'm practically an adult now what's wrong with me having a tattoo?"

"Um...kid you have lightsaber battles with your sister, best friend, and girlfriend you sure you're an adult?" Tony asked.

"I'm very close to calling you Mr. Stark just to make you mad." I told him.

"Oh, nothing's wrong sweetheart. What's the meaning of it?" She asked.

I explained, "Well my uncle and I when I was younger use to go to the aquarium and watch the turtles swim in the tank for hours in comfortable silence until it was time to go home."

They all coed, "Aren't you guys saving the world and you two should be desperately escaping parenthood."

They all stepped into the elevator and as the elevator was closing Tony yelled. "Right anyway don't blow anything up!"

Pepper hit him on his arm. "Tony!" I laughed and headed to Morgan's room eating pizza and watching a movie before I knew it, Tony and the others came back as I departed to patrol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 52