Chapter 167: Earth-616 A Request by ugsrfvjkloutfs & ChildOfChaos714

(Okay to the people above I'm sorry this request has taken so long and that it's so short. But nonetheless I hope you enjoy it.)

Anyway, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter and the team were sitting in the living room bored out of their minds. They already scrolled through Netflix and watched a lot of true crime documentaries, ordered shawarma for lunch, and now had no clue what to do. So the logical thing to do was mess around with Tony's dimension jumper, was it a bad idea? Definitely, were they still going to do it? Absolutely.

Although Loki and Thor weren't present, they were in Asgard doing whatever, meanwhile Peter, Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bucky, Clint, and Sam walked through the machine. But there was one slight problem... "This is not 1985!" Tony exclaimed.

"How would you know Tony?" Clint asked.

Tony's eyes bugged out, "Because I grew up in the 80s Barton! Didn't you? Since you're forty one?"

The rest of them snickered as Clint rolled his eyes, this is where problems arose, soon they were surrounded by too many people to count, holding their phones out and shouting random names. They ended up running away and somehow found themselves bumping into even more people, but for some reason, these people had their faces!

Freaked out, rightfully so, the other doppelgängers as Tony would scream out took them into a building. "State your names before we call Thor and have him turn you into French fries." Sam said, except Peter stepped in front of him.

Peter held his hands up in front of Sam's face, "Guys wait! They're our friends! We met them a few years ago, Mr. Stark." Tony realized Peter was right as he recognized his counterpart.

"Hello Robert." The other man smiled and greeted him.

"Huh, a less sarcastic and happier version of Tony. Who would've thought?" Bucky joked.

"Barnes, look at your doppelgänger, he's less serious." Natasha told the other man.

"My doppelgänger beats all of yours, he has a cool accent." Peter boasted.

"Hello again Peter, good seeing you mate." Tom replied while chuckling.

They began talking while Tony and Bruce worked on fixing their machine. "Wait- you're dating your MJ here?!" Peter questioned. Tom laughed in response before correcting Peter, "Her name is Zendaya."

"Her name is pretty." Natasha said to the young man.

"It means to give thanks." Tom told her.

"That's cool! Do you guys have Star Wars here?" Peter asked.

Tom nodded his head, "Yeah we do, we have Harry Potter as well."

Peter sighed in content, "I love this place, I wish I could stay forever."

"Nah man, your world needs Spider-Man and the Avengers." Peter thought for a moment, and Tom was right, but when was he not?

"True." Tony and Bruce came back to the rest of them with the fixed machine in tow, which means they had to go. "If anyone presses this button and we end up in the land before dinosaurs all of you will stay and fend for yourselves." Tony warned.

"You're the one who pressed it Tony!" Steve exclaimed.

"Y'know what all hat and no cattle!" Before Tony and Steve could get in each other's faces Scarlett stopped them.

"We definitely don't need another civil war, fight when you get back to your dimension." The latter stopped, said their farewells and headed back to their world. Having laughed and enjoyed their time, but swore they'd never use the dimension jumper for a while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 167