Chapter 9: Field Trip

Peter's POV

Today I have a field trip with my decathlon team. I don't know where we're going but I hope it's not SI. I don't want Mr. Stark embarrassing me or the team. But I was wrong. "You ready for us to find out you lied Parker?" Flash said.

"Says you the not intern of Tony Stark." Mj said smirking.

"Shut up flash your just mad that peter knows Tony Stark and you don't." Ned said.

Flash has been taunting me about this "internship" thing ever since I got it. As long as they don't find out I'm Spider-Man then that's fine. "Alright guys were here now." Mr. Harrington said.

We got inside and were given access cards Me,Ned and Mj got level 10 passes. "Eugene Thompson level 1."

"What?!"

"Peter Parker level 10."

"Ned Leeds level 10."

"Michelle Jones level 10."

"How does Parker, Jones and Leeds get level 10 passes?!" Flash exclaimed angrily.

"Because we weren't lying." I said. The rest of the class snickered while flash was annoyed. "Welcome back peter would you like me to inform Mr. Stark of your arrival?" Friday asked. "N-no Friday I'm good."

"Hey I'm Hailey and I will be your guide today."

"Oh hey peter."

"Hi hailey."

"How's the project going?" She asked.

"Good almost finished."

"Cool now if you guys are ready we can head to the lab." We went into the elevator and got to the lab then Bruce saw me he waved and I waved back. "Hey Peter."

"Hi Mr. Banner."

"Tony wants to see you after lunch."

"Okay."

"Well I gotta get going."

"Nice meeting you all."

"Bye Dr. Banner." The whole team said.

"How much money did you pay them?" Flash whispered in my ear.

"Leave me alone flash."

"I know you're lying."

20 minutes later it was lunch time so we headed to the cafeteria I sat with Ned and Mj. We were eating and minding our own business when flash came over and started throwing insults calling me a liar and saying that I didn't know my dad and I had enough. "You know what I'm done!" I yelled standing up and looking at flash.

"Peter." Mr. Harrington said.

"Mr. Harrington you don't get a say in anything because everyone in this stupid school knew about me getting bullied but no one stopped it so don't try to say anything now."

"I've been nice to you and all I get is picked on, ridiculed and beat up and you know what flash you no nothing about me or my life so don't you dare call me a liar or talk about how I don't actually know the guy who hired me because I have higher authority than you and I can kick you out faster than you can say your full name so shut up and leave me and my friends alone!"

"Do you have anymore insults to say about how I live my life or are you too embarrassed that someone is finally putting your spoiled idiotic self in your place?!"

He didn't say anything. "No. then back off and stop bullying people for your own personal gain." With that I sat back down and didn't eat I was so done for the day. After lunch I walked to Mr. Stark's office.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few minutes earlier.

Tony's POV

I was in a meeting with the team until Friday spoke, "Sir there is something going on in the cafeteria between peter and another student."

"Pull up the live security footage." Friday pulled the feed from the cafeteria "You know what I'm done!" Peter yelled getting everyone's attention.

"Peter." The teacher said.

"Mr. Harrington you don't get a say in anything because everyone in this stupid school knew about me getting bullied but no one stopped it so don't try to say anything now."

"I've been nice to you and all I get is picked on, ridiculed and beat up and you know what flash you know nothing about me or my life so don't you dare call me a liar and talk about how I don't actually know who hired me because I have higher authority than you and I can kick you out faster than you can say your full name so shut up and leave me and my friends alone!" Peter yelled.

"Do you have anymore insults to say about how I live my life or are you too embarrassed that someone finally put your spoiled idiotic self in your place?!"

"No. then back off and stop bullying people for your own personal gain." Peter sat back down and didn't move and this so called flash walked away. I've never been more proud of him he finally stood up to his bully who I didn't know about. "Remind me not to get on Peter's bad side." Clint said.

"That is why you don't mess with Spider-Man." I said.

"Are we paying a visit to this flash kid when no one's around?" Nat asked.

"Oh yeah we are." Steve said.

"I'm also getting this teacher fired." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

I walked towards the meeting room and I saw Mr. Stark and the team. "Hey Mr. Stark, Mr. Bruce said you wanted to see me?"

"Yeah I saw that fight you had with flash."

"Yeah." I said looking down.

"Peter we've never been more proud than we are now you stood up for yourself to a bully and that was awesome." Nat said.

"Even though we all want to kill him we won't but we will talk to him."

(And by talk the team is going to traumatize flash until he doesn't even look at Peter)

"Okay."

"Sir the decathlon team is leaving shall I send peter down?"

"No Friday peter can stay here."

"Okay."

"Hey Pete do you want to finish that project in the lab?" Mr. Stark asked.

"Sure." Me, Mr. Stark and Mr. Bruce went to the lab and did my project. "Sir Mrs. Stark has arrived."

"Mrs. Potts."

"C'mon kiddo lets go see her."

We went upstairs and saw Ms. Potts standing in the kitchen. "Hey guys." She greeted.

"Hi Mrs. Potts."

"How was your day?"

I didn't say anything, "Peter finally stood up to his bully."

"You did?"

"Yeah."

"Here watch." Mr. Stark said handing her a tablet Mrs. Potts watched the video. "Good job that kid seems like an entitled jerk."

"He is." We spent the rest of the night watching The Good Doctor. "I don't like this Morgan character." Mrs Potts said.

"Yeah she's a jerk." I said.

"Time for bed." Mr. Stark said.

"Okay." We walked into my room and I got in bed. "Goodnight Peter." Mrs Potts said.

"Goodnight Underroos." Mr. Stark said.

"Goodnight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 9