Chapter 16: Snow day

I hope you guys enjoyed mama spider and spiderson because this chapter is a snow day one even though it's not snowing. I wrote this in the middle of March and it was snowing where i live.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter's POV

I walked out to the living room and looked out the window seeing fresh white shining and shimmering snow across the outside of the compound. I turned to the kitchen to get breakfast which consisted of cereal and an apple then I saw dad and the team walk in.

"You're up early sport." Dad said.

"Yeah."

(If you're wondering who Peter's dad is it's Steve. Steve as in Captain America? Yes it's him)

"It's snowing." Uncle tony said.

I tried containing my excitement but my dad could see it in my eyes and I blew my cover. "Yes it's snowing uncle tony it's December how could it not!" I exclaimed excitedly. "Time?" Clint asked.

"45 seconds." Mom said.

(Yes we got some Romanogers)

"It only took you 45 seconds before you started getting excited bud it's a new record." Dad said ruffling my hair.

"It only took the man of spiders to get excited by the white stuff on the ground outside why is that?"

"Uncle Thor doesn't know what snow is?"

"What is this snow it seems interesting?"

"No, no, no, no. we don't need a lecture." Mom said as i ran to my room to grab my notes on snow analysis. I came back and explained everything there is about snow to Thor and I think he understood. "Are you done kiddo?" Mom asked.

"Yes can we go outside please?"

"Okay everyone get your gear on we're playing in the snow." Tony said.

"Avengers Disassemble!" I shouted.

I ran to my room and got my gear on after getting dressed for the day. I met the team back in the living room then we headed outside. As we got outside I felt the crisp cold air hit my face and smiled I stared back at my family who were smiling at me. I felt my spidey senses tingling.

Move left. I moved left seeing a snowball fly past me I turned to see uncle Clint looking disappointed and then smirk he came running towards me and I ran. I ran past dad and shouted. "ON YOUR LEFT!" I shouted while running.

"Uncle Clint stop chasing me before mom starts!"

"Sorry Pete no can do."

Move right.

I moved seeing a snowball hit uncle Clint and saw mom laughing. I looked at dad seeing him smile and walk towards me. "Hey sport having fun?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Good."

"Want to help me build a snowman?" I asked.

"Sure."

We walked and started building. Later we made snow angels after that we went back inside and enjoyed some hot chocolate then watched a movie. "Today was fun." I said.

"Yes. Yes it was."

"Peter do you have homework?" Mom asked.

"I finished it a few hours ago."

"Training?"

"I did it while everyone was asleep."

"Do you have patrol?"

"Yup."

"Alright."

"I can't believe there's a teenager that has themselves together more than most adults." Bruce said. I looked at the clock and it was 10pm. "Sorry gotta go patrol."

"Bye Spiderboy." Uncle Tony said.

"It's Spider-Man tin can!" I shouted from my room.

"Yeah you're not a man yet you're still a boy!" Clint said.

"No I'm technically a young man hence the name Spider-Man Katniss!"

Clint started muttering profanities under his breath. "Ooh uncle Clint do you kiss your mother with that mouth also you're forgetting I have enhanced hearing!" Then I heard everyone burst into a fit of laughter. "Bye mom, Bye Dad!"

"Bye Peter be safe!"

"I will!" With that I left and got home two hours later and got into my pjs and then went to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 16