Chapter 65: Teaching each other something {30 day challenge}

Hello my lovely readers! I took a week off from writing because of the holidays and some stuff that happened after it. Don't worry I'm okay just going through the aftermath I guess.

I haven't done a Mama Spider one shot in a while so I thought I'd do one today. Enjoy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peter Parker pretty much knew everything a fifteen year old could be taught or know how to, with his genius IQ. One boring day he heard music coming from a room somewhere in the compound. So, he decided to investigate.

He followed the classical sound deeper within the compound, and found himself in a place he didn't know actually existed within the compound. Instead of marble tile, the room wore thick, wooden covering, with mirrors on the biggest wall, and a set of bars on the perpendicular side. He deduced the symphony to be of Swan Lake, and glimpsed Natasha clad in black except for pink pointe shoes dancing around the room gracefully. 

Personally, he thought she looked elegant and pretty. He didn't want to intrude more so he started walking back to his room when his mom called out, "I know you're there Маленький паук."

The brown-haired teenager turned back around and poked his head to see Nataha fondly looking at him. He innocently said, "Hi Mama, I didn't mean to intrude."

Natasha dismissed his worries, "Sweetheart you're not intruding. Also that was an apology remember what we talked about?"

"S-" Before Peter could finish essentially apologizing again Natasha stopped him by changing the subject. She inquired, "Have you ever learned the basics of ballet sweetheart?"

After Peter's response of innocently shaking his head, Natasha made the motion for him to remove his shoes, and gestured to come towards her on the barre. She began to teach him all five positions in ballet.

Months went by and she was teaching him to dance to swan lake. That was their bonding time where Natasha wasn't on missions and Peter wasn't busy with being a teenager and superhero.

He may not be as professional as his mother but he got the choreography down quick. So now that Nat taught her son something new Peter wanted to teach her something she's never done before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So as they were in the living room Peter was on his laptop snickering. Natasha wondered what was making her son snicker so much. So she asked what he was doing. "I've hacked into F. R. I. D. A. Y. mama." He said.

"Wait what?" She asked.

He repeated,"I hacked into Friday, mama." Natasha laughed and was genuinely interested in this.

The Widow does know how to hack, in fact she's one of the top experts at it amongst all the people she knows, but hacking Stark's AIS, were a little more up her alley of a challenge, however, there was a time and place for challenges, and was intrigued at how casual Peter had been able to do so.

So, she sat down next to him, and he began to explain to her the ins and outs of Tony's coding, where the firewalls left specific loopholes amongst the brilliantly designed coding themselves.

Whenever Tony walked into a room baby shark would play from the speakers, when Bruce entered any of the labs Radioactive by Imagine Dragons would play.

When Thor was called to a meeting the lyric "Thunderbolts and lightning. Very, very frightening, me" from Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen would play, when Steve entered a room the national anthem would play.

And lastly when Clint would walk into a room lines from The Hunger Games movies would play since he has a bow and arrow. All of this would send Peter & Natasha into a laughing fit. No one knew that it was them either.

They programmed Friday to not give away that information and they put a firewall so Tony couldn't crack it. They disabled the hack a few weeks later but definitely kept it hidden unless they wanted to bring it back.

It seems as though they taught each other stuff they could do together even if it does mean torturing their family for weeks it was worth it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 65