Chapter 25: Brother

Mary Peter's mom died 11 years ago and he's been living with his father Tony Stark ever since. His older brother  was there before him and they have a good relationship.

Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When peter woke up this morning he was fine he went to school and thought today will be a good day but when he was there Flash thought it was a good idea to pick on him.

He ignored it for a bit, and started walking to English flash and his buddies followed the golden trio but then pushed peter to the ground.

"What is your deal flash!" Mj yelled.

"Leave him alone!" Ned yelled.

"Oh nothing just wanted to tell Penis something."

"And what would that be?" Peter asked annoyed.

"Didn't your mom die 11 years ago, oh right she did probably to get away from you because she hated you no wonder she has a disgrace of a son."

That hit peter really hard usually he would be able to take flash's taunting but this....this was different.

He ran to the bathroom leaving Ned & MJ chasing after him they waited outside to see if he was coming out but then they heard him crying.

"Ned, call Harley." Mj demanded.

"Already dialing," Ned said in response.

"Hey harley I'm putting you on speakerphone."

"What's up guys?"

"Something happened to Peter he's crying in the boys bathroom and is refusing to come out he's not even listening to Mj could you pick him up?"

"Oh, god Peter."

"We know even if he doesn't want to see us right now we're staying here anyway." Mj said.

"I'm on my way."

Ned hung up with Harley and waited listening to his best friend cry because he is hurting a lot. Then he saw Harley walk up to him and Mj.

"What happened?" Harley asked.

"He had an altercation with a bully named Flash." Mj explained.

"When we were walking to English flash started taunting him and he said: "No wonder your mom is dead she probably didn't want you she died because she had disgrace of a son."

"Then ran to the bathroom and has been in there ever since we tried coaxing him out but he won't that's when we called you." Ned told Harley.

"It's alright guys I'm gonna get him and take him home."

It didn't even take a long time for Harley to get peter out Harley took him home with the principals consent.

Later Harley saw Tony, Steve and Natasha sitting in the living room having a casual conversation when they saw him with peter.

"Peter, you okay?" Tony asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Peter said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harley's POV

"I don't want to talk about it." Peter said in response to dad.

I looked at dad and gave him the look of: I'll talk to him and report back to you. I walked with him to his room where he just totally broke down sobbing.

I grabbed him pulling him into my arms as he cried I combed my fingers through his hair softly kissing his forehead.

"It's okay little bro I know it hurts that flash kid will have me to deal with."

"I.... I can't remember."

"Can't remember what bud?" I asked.

"My....mom I c-can't remember her voice or what she looked like Harley I....can't remember her." Peter sobbed out.

"Pete." I said sympathy lacing my voice.

"I know she died 11 years ago but you would think I could remember my own mother."

"It's okay peter."

"It doesn't feel that way Harley you have your mom, you get to see her every other weekend mine died in a plane crash who i won't ever get to see again."

"I'm sorry that was selfish but I can't help it I see kids laughing and smiling with their moms and I think why me, why can't I have my mom at least for one day."

"You have Pepper Pete."

"Pepper is amazing but she's not my mom I feel guilty and horrible for not even remembering my own moms face or voice."

"I don't call her mom because it's simple she isn't I like Pepper a lot I just wish I had my mom. I want to get to know her, I want to hug her, have her tell me she loves me,"

"I want to see which traits I got from her and dad, I want to come home and tell her about my day at school, I want to help her carry the groceries in, and watch Star Wars then rant about it."

"I want to be able to have her see me graduate high school, get excepted to college, get married, I want her to become a grandma, it seems fair to have her be with me through those milestones and have her be proud of me."

"Trust me peter she is, she's looking down at you and is so proud because I am so is dad and everyone else they are proud of the person you've become."

"I love you Peter."

"I love you too Harley."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

As Harley & Peter were sharing a brotherly moment the team were watching the live video feed in Peter's room smiling and crying at the same time seeing the amazing bond between the two brothers and know that they will stick together through everything.

They've got each other and that's all that matters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 25