Chapter 157: Avengers, Meet The BAU.

(Okay, so there's going to be somewhat descriptive depictions of murder as this chapter is based in the Criminal Minds Universe. So incase you're sensitive to that, you may not want to read this chapter. Reader discretion is advised.)

Anyway, on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Agent Rogers walked into the common room of their FBI headquarters seeing Special Agent Stark, Special Agent Romanoff, Special Agent Barton, Special Agent Odinson, Special Agent Dr. Banner, and Special Agent Dr. Parker sitting down waiting to be briefed. They were completely stumped at how they couldn't catch the New York Strangler. The guy was kidnapping, torturing, and strangling young male and female victims.

And the Avengers had no idea how to catch the killer, so they required assistance and Steve called the FBI in Quantico, Virginia. Asking for the help from the BAU (Behavior Analysis Unit), they then began preparing for their arrival, which was the next day. An agent and a group followed right behind them, and Steve greeted them.

"Hello Agent Rogers, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner. This is SSA David Rossi, SSA Emily Prentiss, SSA Jennifer Jarreau, SSA Derek Morgan, SSA Dr. Spencer Reid, and our Tech Analyst Penelope Garcia. We're happy to assist you on this case." Agent Hotchner introduced them and himself.

"And we're appreciative of your help Agent Hotchner. This is my team, SSA Stark, SSA Romanoff, SSA Barton, SSA Odinson, SSA Dr. Banner, and SSA Dr. Parker." Steve replied, they then began working together to work together and make a profile for the Unsub to better understand his or her motives. The day was quickly moving on, each team had their tasks, Agents Romanoff, Jarreau, Barton, Odinson, Prentiss, and Morgan had the tasks of visiting the crime scenes.

Agents Reid, Parker, Banner, and Stark were working on a geographical profile, while their superiors Hotch, Rossi, and Rogers, were talking to detectives and interviewing potential suspects. While Agent Garcia was using her tech skills to narrow their search, soon the case blew itself out of the water, when they figured out who the Unsub was. It was a man by the name of Zemo Baron, he was the person responsible for brutally murdering these innocent people.

He lived in a small town in a part of Russia, Steve and his team had interacted with him before when a bomb blew up in a local restaurant and killed his family. Leaving him alone, and eventually deciding to take out his grief on innocent people. Obviously what happened to him was tragic, but that never gave him the right to kill people, it wasn't going to bring his family back.

Once the two teams found Baron, he was instantly brought into custody and charged for his crimes. He told both Aaron and Steve he had nothing to lose as he'd already lost everything. At the end of the day that was another bad guy put away behind bars. And everyone was tired and in desperate need of sleep and not the hotel kind.

Going their separate ways, the teams kept in contact, even making a personal group chat. All in a day's work of The BAU and The Avengers. (I apologize for the short chapter everyone, I procrastinated writing this and it kind of shows. I promise the next chapter will be better.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End of Chapter 157